All I Want Is You

No body wants to be the last one there.

Beep! Beep! Beep! I reached for my phone, groaning as I turned off the alarm. I had just went to sleep 3 hours ago. After trying unsuccessfully for hours to stop thinking about Jackson, I finally managed to finish my paper. I had practically crawled to my bed when I was finished.

After eating breakfast I pulled on a grey jersey dress and some flip flops. I had no desire to look fashionable today. The scrapes on my knees were pretty bad, but it was way too hot to wear jeans. I threw my hair back in a pony tail and grabbed all my books. I had to leave early, because I totally needed to stop somewhere and get a Redbull.
..................................................................................................................................................................................................
“Have your sketches in by Wednesday!” my teacher yelled after she dismissed us. The steady stream of people in the hallway made it really hard to even get out of here. I really just wanted to go home and sleep.

“Lizzie!” Someone yelled from behind me.

“Hey Emily! What’s up?” I asked. Emily was my best friend at school.

“Nothing! Do you want to hang out tonight? Maybe go see a movie or something?”

“Is it okay if I pass? I stayed up all night working on my paper and I’m super tired.” He face fell in disappointment.

“Yeah, it’s fine. Let me know if you change your mind.”

“Okay, talk to you later Em.” I smiled and kept walking.

I hated saying no to people. It was a really bad quality to have. I had drank for the first time when I was 13 because I couldn’t say no, lost my virginity at 16 because I couldn’t say no and took a job as an assistant stylist because my professor asked me to and I just couldn’t say no.

That’s why when Jackson asked for my number, I had given it to him, instead of politely declining and walking away. I didn’t know him; I mean what if he was creepy or something? I really didn’t have to worry about, I thought to myself as I finally made it to the sidewalk, because his isn’t going to call. Why was I being so obsessive over this guy? It was like something had clicked inside me when I saw him helped me up off the sidewalk.

Maybe I hit my head when I fell.

I was unlocking the door to my apartment when my phone rang.

“Hello?” I asked after pressing the talk button.

“Hey.” A smooth voice on the other end answered. It was Jackson.

“Jackson?” I asked to clarify.

“Yeah.” I heard him chuckle. “It’s me, your knight in shining armour.”

I laughed. Why was it so easy to talk to him? “You picked me off the sidewalk, you didn’t pull me from a burning building, so don’t get too full of yourself.”

“I’m insulted!” he said, with mock surprise.

“Get over it!” I giggled. “What’s up?” I asked.

“Nothing, I was just wondering if I could cash in my rain check now.”

“You know what, I think a coffee is just what I need right now.” I answered.

“That’s a yes?” He asked.

“Sure, where do you want to meet?” I asked. I was totally going out for coffee with a hot guy.

“Well, I was thinking we could grab something at Starbucks. Not very fancy, I know.”

“Sounds good, there’s a Starbucks like, right beside my apartment. The same street you saved me from.” I chuckled.

“Meet you there at 7?” he asked.

“Sounds great! I’ll see you then.”

“Bye Lizzie.” He said before we hung up.

I put my phone down clapped my hands together. In 4 hours I would be having coffee with Jackson.

And I had thought he wouldn’t call me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go! i have alot of chapters written, because I already posted this story on Quizilla. I am going to try and get it up to date on here!