All I Want Is You

Pack my bags. Please.

Twilight Stars Hit The Beach
People.com
July 2009


Calm down ladies, he kept his shirt on! New Moon star Robert Pattinson and co-star and real-life love Ada Lang were snapped at North beach yesterday along with fellow New Moon actor Jackson Rathbone and fiancée Lizzie Evans. The couples spent hours on the beach and frolicked in the waves. Onlookers said that Pattinson and Lang “looked very much in love” and that they spent most of the day splashing in the waves. Perhaps most notable was the sizable bump Evans was sporting.

“She looked very nervous when they first got to the beach. It took a while for the others to convince her to get in the water.” Says a source, who was at the beach that day.

Could we have a baby bloodsucker on the way? We’ll just have to wait and see since neither couple could be reach for comment.

Dana Hamilton,
Entertainment Correspondence


They had been calling us all morning. Apparently a cast member of a teen phenomenon having a baby was huge news. But we really didn’t have time to answer the calls, and weren’t sure if we would answer them when we did have time. I mean it would be kind of obvious eventually. People had even tried to contact Rob and Ada. Ada had phoned me earlier that morning, frantic, not knowing what to say to the people who phoned. We told them not to answer.

“Lizzie, we have to go!” Jackson yelled into the bedroom.

I was getting dress, in some of the only clothes that still fit me, for a doctor’s appointment. This appointment would hold us over until we were almost finished in Vancouver. This way we would only have to fly home once during filming for a doctor’s appointment in Los Angeles.

“Will you promise we can go shopping before we come home.” I said, as I entered the kitchen.

“I promise.” He said, smiling crookedly.

“Good, because I only have two pairs of jeans that I can button right now and none of my bras fit.” I said, as I ate a bowl of oatmeal Jackson had made for me while I was getting ready.

“You look beautiful.” He said, handing me a glass of milk. I didn’t see why I had to go to the doctor’s because Jackson had the nutrition part under control.

“Sure.” I said, gulping down the milk. Although the morning sickness had subsided, I was noticing other changes in my body and in my mood. I was cranky a lot lately and my skin, usually smooth and blemish free, was now greasy and hard to take care of.

I stood up from the stool at the counter and put my dishes in the sink. Jackson came up behind me and put his hand on my stomach.

“How’s Pip this morning?” he asked. Pip was what Jackson called the baby. It confused a lot of people, when instead of saying “baby” he said Pip.

“Pip wants to go shopping and then maybe eat at the nice restaurant on 5th that has that amazing noodle dish. Then Pip wants to come home and lay on the sofa while Daddy packs for Vancouver and Mommy watches and feeds Pip some Chunky Monkey.” I said, smiling coyly and kissing him softly on the lips.

He chuckled. “You’re really something.” He called after me. I swooped up my bag and grabbed a pair of sunglasses. I grabbed my design folder, because I had a few things to drop off at the studio. I also had to make sure that everything was ready to be shipped up to the set in Vancouver.

....................

The office was sunny, the blinds open and the sun shining brightly through them. The sun lit up the pictures on the wall. These pictures made me scared and slightly nervous. There was a picture of how much my uterus would swell within the next few months, s extreme close up of a baby being born and a timeline of fetal growth and development.

“Jackson, please don’t touch that.” I said softly.

“I want to know what it is.” He whined.

“My god, it’s something to do with a baby, like everything else in this room.” I sighed, shifting uncomfortably on the examination table.

Just then the door opened. “Good morning, good morning!” A cheerful woman said. “I’m Doctor Robin!”

“Nice to meet you.” I said, extending my hand. “I’m Lizzie, this is my fiancé Jackson.” She shook my hand and then Jackson’s.

“Let’s begin!” She said, like she was about to perform brain surgery.

.....................

Almost an hour later we left the office with a handful of pamphlets, a list of magazines and books to buy and five copies of a grainy ultrasound photo.

After eating lunch and buying a bunch of new jeans we went home. I changed into some sweats and a tank top and settled down on the sofa.

“Time to pack.” I said simply, smiling at Jackson.

“I know.” He groaned, pulling our suitcases out of the spare room.

“We need to find somewhere to put that stuff that’s in there.” I commented. That was the only spare room so that’s where the nursery would have to go.

“Yeah. I know.” Jackson said. “What clothes do you want packed?”

“The new ones. And all the shirts in the top drawer of the dresser. And the shirts I laid out on the bed.” I said, pulling the cover off my ice cream.

After spending the day shopping and eating, I just wanted to relax on the sofa. We flew out tomorrow afternoon, and once we got to Vancouver, I would be really busy again. I could hear Jackson banging around in the bedroom. I sighed and turned on the TV, covering up with a blanket off the back of the sofa.

I had wanted to read some magazines and watch a couple fashion documentaries.

But I fell asleep instead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all the comments! xoxox