All I Want Is You

The fame.

“You do realize if this doesn’t fit, you have to go alone.” I said to Jackson as I pulled my premiere dress out of the closet. I probably should have tried it on before the day of the premiere.

“It’s going to fit.” He said as he pushed a towel through his wet hair. “You really haven’t got very big Lizzie.” He said, rolling his eyes.

“Whatever.” I sighed, pulling the plastic bag off the dress. I laid the dress on the bed and took off the towel that was wrapped around my body.

As I sat on the bed, Pip began another round of inter-womb acrobatics. “Oh great.” I sighed, resting my hand on my stomach. Jackson eyed me cautiously, he knew Pip was a busy baby. Pip kicked again, only this time I felt it from the outside.

“Jackson!” I whispered, beckoning with my other hand for him to come closer. I reached out for one of his hands and placed it where mine hand been just seconds ago. We waited only seconds before Pip kicked again. I watched his eyes widen as he knelt down on the floor.

“Oh!” Was all he said as he rested both his hands against my stomach. Pip flipped around, I knew this feeling well, and kicked once more before resting in their current position.

I smiled down at Jackson, who was still staring wide eyed at his hands. “Pretty cool, huh.” I said, placing my hands over his.

“Amazing.” He whispered, pulling his hands away slowly and standing up. I smiled as he bent down and kissed me gently on the lips. “Amazing.” He said again, before continuing to get dressed.

......................

The red carpet was crowded, as it was at the Twilight premiere. I wasn’t nervous like I had been last time, I was scared. I was scared that if I weren’t careful, someone would knock me over or bump into me. I held my arms protectively near my stomach, as a precaution.

Jackson’s arm was around my waist, loosely guiding me through the crowd. I could see Rob and Ada ahead of us. Ada’s navy blue dress almost glowed in the dim sunlight of an LA evening. They were smiling and posing for pictures, much like we were.

Jackson’s publicist steered us towards a face I immediately recognized. It was Ryan Seacrest.

“I’m Ryan Seacrest, here on the red carpet at the premiere of New Moon, with star Jackson Rathbone, who plays Jasper in the film, and his wife Lizzie. How are you guys tonight. You both look great.” He said smiling and pointing the mike towards us.

“We’re great, thank you.” Jackson said, and pulled me closer to him.

“Jackson, how was your experience different with New Moon?” he asked.

“Well, I got to get kind of angry and rabid, so that was cool.” Jackson said, causing the three of us to laugh.

“It wasn’t much different though. It was just great to be back with all the cast and crew.” He added.

“And how was it working with the new director, Chris Weitz?” Ryan asked.

“It was great. He’s a great guy and I think fans will really like the movie.” Jackson answered.

“And how are you preparing for you next role, as a father?” Ryan asked chuckling. I smiled as Jackson grinned.

“I read a lot of books. I actually just felt the baby move for the first time tonight!” Jackson added excitedly.

“Really?” Ryan asked, chuckling. “And how are you feeling Lizzie?” he asked.

“I’m great, a little tired.” I said, smiling. “Just counting down the months.” I added.

“Well, congratulations to both of you. Thank you for talking with us.” He said, shaking or hands before moving on to Kellan, who was behind us. We were now just inches from the theatre, and we rushed inside to avoid the rest of the crowd.

“There you are!” Ada said excitedly, rushing forward. I gave her a hug and then grabbed one of her hand, placing it where Pip had last kicked. Never one to be upstaged, Pip kicked at Ada’s hand.

“Oh my god!” She screeched. “That’s so cool!” She added, pulling me to the seats where Jackson and Rob were already sitting. Rob was shifting around in his seat. He smiled weakly at me. He was nervous. Maybe I would let him skip out on the whole “feel Pip move” thing for tonight.

Instead I settled in my seat, leaning my head against Jackson and waiting for the movie to start.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all the comments! Baby time soon.