All I Want Is You

Friends like you.

The therapy session had gone well, and my therapist was sure I could get well without using medicine. Not that it was bad thing, it was just that I was still breastfeeding. I wanted to keep doing that, for Chloe.

I had been feeling a lot better lately, just having it all out in the open. Jackson knew, our parents knew, our friends knew. I felt relief.

Right now I felt anxious, anxious to pick up my baby.
Now that I was feeling better, I wanted to make up for the past month. We pulled up in front of Rob and Ada’s, and I seen Ada already standing t the door. I felt panic, and starting wondering if something was wrong.

“Shhh. They’re sleeping.” Ada said, a smile on her face.

I looked at her, confused. I was pretty sure I had only sent one baby along with her and Rob this morning.

Ada took my hand and pulled me into the living room. She kept her finger to her lip, warning Jackson and I to keep quiet. She used her other hand to point to the sofa.

The sight in front of me was both adorable and unbelievable. Rob was asleep on the sofa, softly snoring, his mouth hanging open. Laying on his chest, with his arms curled around her, was Chloe.

“We tried to put her in the playpen, but she wouldn’t sleep unless Rob held her.” Ada rolled her eyes, clearly miffed that Chloe had taken to Rob so well.

“Jackson, take a picture!” I whispered. Jackson chuckled and pulled out the camera. He turned off the flash, so he wouldn’t wake them.

“She screamed so much. I’m serious. Then he sang to her, and she stopped.” Ada said.

“That will boost his ego.” She giggled.

“He sang to her? That’s adorable.”

“Yeah.” Ada said.

“She doesn’t stop crying when I sing to her.” Jackson pouted.

“Aw. You poor thing.” I said. I watched as Rob shifted slightly, being very careful of Chloe.

I smiled. I was so lucky to have so many amazing people in my life.