Bubblegum & Rooftops

002.

So today wasn't too great, i didnt wake up in time for college so i didnt go in and that sparked a row between me and one of my best friends, although i did get to see georgia which was amazing, It always is.

So i got up and watched some tv then cycled down to my old school to see georgia, while i waited for her to get out i decided ide go in a see a few people so i went and saw my fellow band mates Zak and Jesse, so we chatted with some other guys and had a laugh, then when the final bell went i saw her, my gawjus fiancee Georgia Louise Boom, radiant as ever.

We ended going to see her nan because she needed a drink, so we spent a bit round there, and for some reason she went really depressed, this really upsets me when she does this, i always think its me she says its not but i cant help it.

so we got back to hers and were kissing ect, then we went to make some tea and she told me to make it, it didnt go to well, it was either too strong or too milky for her, so i otld her to get up and make it herself.

After drinking the tea we sa tback down on the sofa and cuddled and then i had to go, it tears me apart to leave her but sometimes i just have to, so i cycled home and made pretty good time.

Then it was time to talk to my mum about how i felt about college, i hate it, it so boring and just demotivating, but i decided ill stay till july then do whatever i wanna do.

so i went on msn and spoke to everyone and fell asleep at my laptop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just for Gemma :D