Bubblegum & Rooftops

003.

I stood at the edge of the platform and checked the time on the screen, 13:45, in a few seconds it would all be over, all the pain over the last few months of wondering if she was with him, wondering what they were doing, all the stuff i had been told by him and everyone else all contradicting one and other i didnt know what to belive anymore, all i knew is that i was ready to die and i was ready to die now.

Then the announcement came across the tannoy, Please stand well away from the edge of platform 2, the incomeing train is not shedualed to stop at the station This was it, i was going to die, now was the time, i could see the train, here it goes 3..2..1.. Nothing, i didn't hit the train, the train didn't hit me nothing, then i noticed i was being held by the scruff of my coat by a large built man.

"You really dont want to do that, i dont know you, i dont understand your circumstances just dont do that, think about who cares for you"

At that moment it hit me, no matter what she had done i still loved her and she was mine, even if she loved someone else, i was the one she was with, that had to count for something.

Then i got a text.

Heyy Baby, I Love You :)

I smiled and the guy stood next to me simply nodded and walked off.

A few months later Me and georgia were madly in love and he was nowhere to be seen, i saw that man again, i thanked him and he said he was just doing his duty.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short.
Comments Please :).
Also That guy was a real saint.