‹ Prequel: Come one come all

You're Just In Time

quatorze.

Louisa’s P.O.V

I was just serving up five plates of spaghetti and meatballs for my family. I called out that dinner was ready and set four plates on the table plus a smaller bowl on to the tray on the high chair.

“Mum I beat dad at football again today,” Logan boasted sitting at the table, his seven year old face. He looked like his father so much it scared not only me but a lot of people sometimes.

“That’s because you cheat,” Annaleese stuck her tongue out at Logan.

“Annaleese don’t be cheeky.” I sat down at started to aid my other two year old daughter Madison in eating hers. Alex came to the table and say down next to our elder, six year old daughter.

“Thank you baby, smells amazing.” No matter how many times I cooked it he always complimented me on my cooking, I smiled at him still very much in love as the day we first met, probably why we have three children.

“When are you going to the studio?” I asked Alex eating a meatball. He was still in All Time Low and they were still touring but their schedule was much less hectic and they brought out albums when they wanted and didn’t embark on long world tours due to not only Alex but now Rian having a young family. Alex produced a lot these days, it didn’t take up so much time and he could come home in the evenings plus we still had a steady revenue to run the house.

“Tomorrow morning, looks like it could be an all day job, you can come and bring Maddy with you if you like.”

“I might well do. Is everything ok?”

“Yes thank you mummy,” my two eldest children chimed simultaneously. They were rather close because of the small age gap.

When Alex and I had our problems, everyone always said things would get better and I never believed them but I should have, I may not have the perfect family but who does? And mine is very close.