Status: Complete <3

Break the Ice

Distance Doesn't Always Matter

Luke and I spent most of the night dancing, and just enjoying each other’s presence.

>>Brittany’s POV< <

I was sitting at the bar beside Max, I was drinking –no brainer. I actually think I had a little too much to drink; well Max thought that, not me, but whatever. Kris slide over to me slyly and sat on the opposite side of me [the one that Max wasn’t sitting on obviously.]

“Hello Maxime.” He spoke with a level of respect of respect in his voice. Well, it appeared so anyways.

“Letang,” Max nodded in acknowledgment. Give it to Max to be suspicious; well I would probably be if I were in his place. Kris looked like he wanted something. I thought I could see lust in his eyes.

“Hello Miss. Brittany,” Kris slowly wrapped his arm around me. Hey maybe this wasn’t going to be such a bad night. I thought, placing a small smirk on my lips. “Care to dance.” He stated, not asked. Kris knew my answer already.

He placed his arms respectively around my waist as I put my arms around his neck. We gently swayed back and forth to the music for the next…while.

After-I don’t know how many-songs it started to get a -little more than a- little heated. I looked up at Kris and he met my gaze, connecting his lips with mine in a powerful kiss. I replied back just as strongly and before I knew it we started making our way down the darkened hallway with our lips still attached. I knew where this was going, and I liked it.

>>Nicole’s POV< <

“Hey Nicole?” Luke said quietly to me. He hadn’t moved his arms from our recent dancing.

“Mhmm.”

“I’ll be right back, okay?”

“Oh-kay.” He gently moved his arms, and walked away.

I walked over to a few of the guys and sat beside Flower.

“How has your night been Little Miss Staal? You’ve been totally ignoring me and the guys.” Marc-Andre asked.

“So sorry, but it’s been amazing.”

“Oooooh, somebody’s in love.”

“Am not,” I protested.

“Mhmmm, sure.” I rolled my eyes.

“Nicole….” Luke’s voice came from behind me. And he sounded..I don’t know….nervous maybe?

I smiled nevertheless and walked over to him, waving back at the guys. We returned to the dance floor, and resumed our last dance, when the song ‘Dare4Distance’ came on. I loved this song.

&#9834;Although the distance is daring
We both know how to drive
Wo-o &#9834;

I looked up at him with a cute smile on my face. He looked down and met my gaze. I have no idea how it happened but the small gap between us closed, and our lips were touching ever so softly. When finally we pulled away, our gaze stayed upon each other.

“Nicole…would you like to….uhmm….” Luke’s voice was broken, “Go out..like…uhm..as a…uhm..couple?”

I reached up and gave him a soft kiss on the lips, “Does that answer your question?”