Status: Complete <3

Break the Ice

Here, Gone, And Oh My God

Luke smiled at me, and I heard 'whoots' and whistles behind me. I turned around to see who else but the guys...Marc-Andre, Sidney, Max, TK, Geno, Jordan, Jared, and a few other guys. I laughed and shook my head as I walked over to them, Luke was trailing a bit behind me. Sidney wrapped me in a hug and gently kissed my lips, and I looked over to see Luke looking envious.
"Heyy, you'll have to get used to that, k?"
A smirk came to his lips as he replied, "Alright."
The rest of the night went well, and we all fell asleep through-out Geno's house.
I woke up, finding myself on the couch. I blinked twice and sat up, putting my hair in a messy ponytail. I looked around but it seemed like everyone was still sleeping. I quietly jumped off the couch and walked into the kitchen. Apparently it was 10:00am. Both Jared and Luke's flight were at 1:00; they were taking the same flight to Toronto, but Jared had to get on another flight after that. I grabbed an apple from Geno's counter...he wouldn't mind. I started eating it on the way back to the living-room-kinda-thing. I crouched down to the level where Jared was sleeping and whispered in his ear:
"Superman isn't real..."
He instantly jumped up, and yelled, "He is so!"
That woke everyone in the room up...it was the easiest, and most fun way :)

The guys complained but eventually got up.
"So Superman's real eh?" Sidney asked Jared, who was blushing.
"Shudu-"
"Do Canadians ALWAYS say 'eh'?" Geno asked.
"No!" All of the people from Canada in the room shouted.
"Okay, okay...."
After a bit we all left Geno's house. Sidney, Luke, Jared, and Jordan were with me. And the rest of the guys went wherever...but my guess would be Flower and TK's. We went over to our place quick. Luke and Jared got their few things packed and we were ready within a few minutes.
We went out for a quick breakfast and then headed over to the airport. We got there an hour and a half before their flight was set to leave.
"Bye Luke, call me, kay?" I said leaning up and kissing him on the lips.
"Will do," He replied and gave me a quick hug. He turned around and started to walk away.
"JARED! Don't leave me here with Jordan!" I yelled jokingly...but I really would miss Jared.
"I'll miss you Cole!" He yelled back and pulled me into a tight...really tight...hug. "I'll call you when I get back to Sudbury, and I'll watch Loverboy for you..." He winked.
I laughed, "Kayy...now go catch up to him or you won't be able to watch him for me."
"Haha, alright....SCHENN!" He called up to Luke. He turned around, "Bye, I'll miss you."
"Miss you too Jared." And with that they went off further into the airport.
The day and night went as it normally would.

I woke up at a bit past 9 the next morning. I got up and went into the kitchen...I needed something to eat. I jumped onto the counter so I could see into the top shelf.
"Hmmm....ooooh a muffin!" I talked quietly to myself. I started eating when I heard a voice.
"Gosh, last night was amazing..." That was my brother's voice...
"You're such a bunny..." I blinked...then blinked again. What the heck was going on?
Jordan and Brittany walked into the kitchen.
"You're friggin kidding me." I shouted.
"Huh? Nicole?" Jordan sounded suprised.
"You're kidding me!"
"What?" Jordan asked. He sounded rather calm.
"Of all people you HAD to chose my brother!" I shouted at Brittany, then I turned to Jordan, "Of ALL people you HAD to chose my friend."
I couldn't believe this.
♠ ♠ ♠
I forgot to post this chapter and chapter 12 on here :O
I posted it on Quizilla a while ago.
Sorry Mibba readers.