Status: Complete <3

Break the Ice

Brother, Fake Friends, True Friends And A Move?

Seriously.
I meant my words.
Why did it have to be Jordan?
Why did it have to be Brittany?

I walked up to Brittany and tried to punch her in the face, which she easily blocked. Jordan came up behind me and grabbed my arms.

"Jordan, let go of me!" I yelled
"Why so you can punch her?" He said, voiced raised slightly.
"Why would you care? It's not like you're any different. She'll be with a new guy tomorrow night anyways!" I responded.
Jordan was just about to yell something back, but Brittany intersected. "Let her. I don't care. My life isn't worth anything anyways."
"Well, I value your life more than that."

I finally struggled free of Jordan's grip. Instead of going after Brittany, I followed instinct and grabbed a few of my things and left.

So where should I go?
I honestly had no idea.

I held my bag, that I put a few things in, and walked down the busy streets of Pittsburgh. Tears were streaming down my face, but none of the busy pedestrians seemed to notice. After walking for an hour or so, I stopped at a park. I set my bag down, and sat on one of the swings. I sat there thinking, for I don't know how long, but my bottom lip started to chatter. It was cold outside on this October day. I got up slowly and started walking again. After a bit, I ended up at Sidney's house.

He opened the door to see my shivering, tear-streaked-face, self.

"Cole! Are you okay?" He wrapped my in a hug, as I started crying slightly.

He didn't ask any questions, until a little while later once I finally warmed up.
"So, tell me what happened..."

I went on to say how I found out about Brittany and Jordan. And how I honestly didn't want to see them at all right now.

"So Sidney....I was wondering...could I move in with you?"

"Nicole. You're welcome here any time. You can stay for as long as you need. I'm okay with that." He kissed the top of my head softly, as I slowly drifted to sleep.

"Yeah, she's here...She's sleeping...No...Yeah...I'll talk to you later...Bye Jord."
I woke up to Sidney's voice. He must have been talking to Jordan. I slowly turned over and opened my eyes.
"Hello beautiful." He greeted me.
"Hello handsome."
"Feeling any better?"
"Hmmm....yeah a bit a guess. What did Jordan want?"
"You heard that eh? He just wanted to make sure you're okay."
"He didn't care about my feelings before, so why would be now?" I snapped, and turned away.
"Cole..."
"I'm sorry Sid, it's just...urgh...everything!"
"It's alright," He hugged me again.
By this time it was about 3 in the afternoon. Sidney and I just hung out; watched some TV, and stuff. Then I felt my phone buzzing in pocket. I got it out, and read the caller ID.
"Hey Jared."
"Hey Nicki, what'cha up to?"
"Hanging with Sidney..."
"Sorry for not calling earlier...I was kinda distracted."
"It's alright...I know what you mean."
"Kay. Just wanted to tell you I got to Sudbury, and everything's all good."
"Alright. Thanks for calling Jared. Talk to you later."
"Love you Nicki."
"Love you too."
"Bye."

Sidney ordered some pizza for dinner. I guess he knew what kind of mood I was in... Pizza, and doing nothing sounded perfect to me.

I was tired early, and started heading into the guest room.

"Hey Nicole. You can sleep in my bed if you want."
"Thanks Sid."

It took me a while to fall alseep, but before I did I felt the bed move slightly, and a pair of arms wrap around me.

At that moment, I was so happy to have good friends like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Posted for you guys :]
Feedback please.