Status: Complete <3

Break the Ice

Wonder-Wha?

"You are friggin' kidding me! There is no way I am going on that...that..that thing!" I screamed while the guys pulled me by my hands up to the line for the Behemoth. "I do not do roller coasters! What if it breaks?! And I'll totally be sick! I do not think so guys!" I tried to pull away, but what's the chances with four NHL hockey players against you? Quite slim indeed.
"Nicki come on! It'll be fun," Marc laughed while pulling me back into line.
"No! No! No!" I yelled.

Several people turned around to see what was going on. They probably suspected some sort of rape or abuse. But no, it's me freaking out about a roller coaster. Really, rides aren't my thing. The guys practically dragged me to Canada's Wonderland, and this was the first ride they wanted to go on.

Within seconds it was our turn to get on, "I hate you all for this....even you Geno!" I pointed at the Russian, but he just laughed.
"It can't be that bad," And shrugged.

Oh, but it was. Max was screaming like a girl. Marc-Andre did seem to be having the time of his life. Geno seemed friggin' calm and collected. And Tyler was in pain...from me squeezing on his hand.

"I think I lost all the circulation in my hand thanks to someone." He said starring me down.
I laughed as he showed around his purple hand, "Deal with it Kennedy."

The guys ended up bringing me on pretty much every ride in Wonderland. And we ate one of everything while there. But soon [to my pleasure,] it was time to go home.

The drive back was quiet, and collected...and no name calling. Well except for that stuff I mumbled, but that was beside the point.

The guys had switched off driving, with none of them trusting me to drive half asleep so I just stayed in the backseat the whole way. I feel asleep quickly.

The next morning I woke up at four thirty. I had my head laying on Marc's shoulder [who was also asleep,] and the resting Tyler was pretty much laying on me.

"I'm squished!" I whisper-yelled.
Tyler woke up groggily. "Ahhh, morning."
"Morning to you to...now get off of me." I pushed him towards the window but he lazily fell back.
"Flower! Can you get Tyler off of me." I whined.
Marc didn't move, "TK get off of Nicki. We all know how much you want her, but just stay off..for the time being."
I shook my head, but slowly fell back to sleep.

A few minutes later, we got to Max's house, where we decided to spend the morning so we could all get a bit more sleep [since the guys didn't get to sleep as much as me,] and not wake up the people at home [if we roomed.]

We all passed out on the floor, tired from driving, rides, and Toronto.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next part something is gunna happen..watch out for that :-#