Status: Complete <3

Break the Ice

Party Time!

I was engrossed in the simple conversation held around me, and Sidney must have noticed because he started laughing…quiet loudly.
“Sidney!”
“Ye-ah, Nic-cole,” he choked through his disturbing giggles.
“It’s not nice to laugh at people, Mr. Crosby,” I replied in a mocking childish tone.
Sidney tried to respond but was still laughing, so Marc-Andre cut him off.
“So, Nicole, tell us about yourself.”
“Well, there’s not much to say. I’m from Thunder Bay, I’m 17, and I’m a huge fan.” Marc slightly blushed after hearing the last one.
“Nic-ehhh, stop being such a suck-up.” Sid’s voice rang through the room.
I laughed slightly and responded quickly with, “If it helps, I’m a Crosby fan too.”
He smiled, “Apology accepted.”

>>Later that evening<<

I was sitting over near my brother completely zoned out, when I heard someone start talking beside me.
“Hey,” the voice seemed to carry a smile with it.
“Hi,” I responded, looking over to the person who spoke to me.
It turned out to be #48, Tyler Kennedy.
“Having fun?”
“Occasionally, you?”
“It’s alri-” Tyler was cut off by Sidney.
“Nicki!” Sid’s voice whined.
“Yes, Sid,” I replied just as strangely.
Tyler just got up and left. “Seems like someone isn’t in the party mood,” Sidney’s eyes darted over to Tyler, and he wrapped his arm around me.

>>After the party, in the car<<

“Sidney took quiet a liking to you,” Jordan spoke, not letting his eyes leave the road.
“He seems pretty nice,” I smiled.
“You interested?”
“No-no-no.” I quickly said. Sidney was nice, but well, not in that way.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sorry it's so short, but I wanted to post something for you guys :)