Status: Complete <3

Break the Ice

Where's The Feather?!

I groaned as I opened my eyes and redeemed consciousness. "Boys...." I mumbled. "Boys....." My voice grew louder. "Boys!" I yelled.

The four extra bodies in my bed moved slightly before returning to their comfortable positions, taking away mine....alone in my bed.

I let out an annoyed sigh. Their idea of comforting me is sleeping in my bed making me utterly uncomfortable....fun, oh fun. I pushed the closest body to me off of the bed. I heard a muffled 'ow' and a slap. Crap, like I said I'm always the instigator.

"Marc what the f-" Jared spoke.
"Watch your language," I laughed.
"Someone pushed me off the bed." Marc replied, sending dirty looks around the room.
"Well it wasn't me, so...I'm going back to sle-"
"In your own bed!" I shouted.
"Huh???" Eric said groggily.
"You get up too!" I yelled, pushing Eric and sending him to the floor.
"Ow."
"Is Jordan still sleeping?" Jared asked.
I looked over, to confirm what Jared had said. "Yeah," He's sleeping like a baby, "Awww."
The four of us looked at each other, nodded and made our way quietly out of the room.

"Kay so what's the plan?" I asked under my breath as soon as we reached the living room. It was out of distance for anyone to hear except the people who were suppose to be included.
"Shaving cream!" Jared yelled.
"Shut it Jared." Marc muttered, "Hmmm....Eric, ideas?"
"I actually think Jared might be rig-"
"Yes! Told you so Marc!"
"Shut up!" Eric, Marc and myself yelled, then covered our mouths realizing how loud we were really being.
"Fine. We'll do the old shaving cream one...." Marc rolled his eyes as he spoke.

Jared was thrilled that we actually did something he said for once.

"Jared, Nicki, go downstairs and find a feather or something. Marc get the shaving cream, and I got the camera!" Eric laughed as we split.
"Be back here in five minutes." I said and looked over at the others, they nodded.

Jared and I walked down the steps, two at a time. In a matter of seconds we were downstairs.

Where the heck could we find a feather?

"Where the heck could we find a feather?" Jared asked.
"That's what I was just wondering myself....Oh wait! What about that one in dad's fishing cap?"
"Perfect!" He replied.

> Marc's POV<

I crept into the bathroom careful not to wake the three people still sleeping.
"Ahhh!" A scream escaped from my lips.
"Marc, is that you?" It was dad.
"Uh yeah, just getting a glass of water..." I lied between my teeth. It was still dark, he shouldn't be able to tell the difference.
"Okay..." Dad walked out of the bathroom, as i rubbed the back of my neck. Wow close call.
I grabbed the shaving cream and went back into the living room to meet up with the others.

> Eric's POV<

"Camera, camera, camera." I mumbled glancing through the darkness of several rooms for a camera.
Jordan's room! That's where one is.
I walked into Jordan's room and started moving a few things around, "Okay, ew. I'm not getting that one." Seriously, what the heck could he have in here. All I knew is I wasn't going to looking for anything through this mess.

Nicki just got a video camera from Marc for Christmas! I tip-toed into her room being extremely careful not to wake up Jordan. I used my hand to guide me and quickly felt the smooth surface of the video camera. "Got it!" I said under my breath.

"Huh...?" I heard a soft reply stray from Jordan's mouth.
"Damn....Jordan you're sleeping....nighty night." I said. He was probably speaking in his sleep, but just in case.

I grabbed the camera and jolted out of the room, down the hallway and into the living room before collapsing on the couch.

> With Nicole and Jared, Jared's POV<

"Any idea where it is Nicki?" I asked.
"None whatsoever," She replied.

We've been looking for five minutes and couldn't find the hat which contained the feather we desperately needed.

We kept looking for a few more minutes....

"Got it!" I heard Nicki yell.
"Where?"
"In the hall closet."
"Kay, we better get upstairs." I took the feather from the hat and we ran upstairs and into the living room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Slow moving, but fun to write chapter.
Lots of POVz.
I'm gunna start working on the next chapter too (: