Status: Complete <3

Break the Ice

Success!

>Nicole's POV <

"What took you guys so long?" Eric groaned.
"Shut up, it's hard to find a feather. You two had the easy jobs," Jared nodded, "And Eric why do you have my new video camera?"
"I couldn't find a normal camera so I thought a video would be bet-"
"Whatever, let's put this plan into action!" Marc jumped up and shouted.

The four of us crept back down the hallway and into my bedroom where Jordan was still fast asleep.

Marc slowly squirted some shaving cream into Jordan's hand, and I was holding in laughs. I grabbed my video camera from Eric, "Gimme that," I shot.

Jared walked up the bed quietly and slowly started trailing the feather around Jordan's face.

I turned on my video camera and started recording. "A normal day with the Staal's," I said almost silently as the action was caught on tape...

Jordan lifted his hand while sleeping to scratch his nose, Jared moved the feather right when Jordan smacked himself in the face. Shaving cream was all over his face when he attempted to open his eyes.

"Urgh, guys!" He shouted.

We all burst out laughing. I turned the camera to face me, "And that's how it's done!"

"You recorded it?!" Jordan looked astonished.

"Yes and it's going on Youtube!" Eric high-fived me, as Jordan jumped out of bed.

"No you don-"

I ran down the hallway and into the room where the computer was. I closed the door and looked it. I logged onto Youtube and uploaded the video. Thank you to high speed internet.

When I opened the door four bodies came flying at me.
"Gimme that video!!!" [Jordan.]
"Haha, Nicki, I knew I loved you for a reason!" [Jared.]
"That video camera came into good use after all!" [Marc.]
"The little sister does it again!" [Eric.]

"Love you guys too!" I shouted.

>Later on<

After a few hours we were calm, extremely strange for our family.
"Shopping then hockey?" I asked as we finished up brunch.
"Shopping?" Marc groaned.
"Yes shopping! It's boxing day after all, and then hockey!" They looked around gathering each other's opinions.
"Fine." Was the mumbled answer I received.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update, YAY!
I hope you guys like it.
Keep the comments coming.
And sorry for the filler chapters, but they're always fun right?