Status: Complete <3

Break the Ice

A Fabulous Idea, & Goodbye For Now

After getting ready we walked outside to get in the car.

"I'm driving!" I shouted.
The guys looked at me with wide eyes.
"No, you're not." Eric spoke for all of them.
"And why not?"
"Cuz I don't wanna die!!!" Jared yelled dramatically and fell to the ground.
"Stop being drama queens."

I sprinted to the car, but Marc beat me.
"Aww, Nicki can't drive."
"Can so!"
"Not without killing us!" Jared laughed.

I sighed and took my place in the backseat of the car. Jared sat to my left and and Jordnan was on my right.
"I'm tired." I said laying my head on Jordan's shoulder.
"Well you wouldn't be if you guys didn't get up so early to torture me!" He snapped.
"Oh, shut up."

A while later we got to the mall.
Shopping was shopping...
I bought stuff, and my big, lovable hockey player brothers carried the bags.

A few hours later we got home and we sitting in Jordan's -disgusting- room [though mine wasn't much better..] talking.

"Jared! Come set the table!" Our mom yelled from out in the kitchen.
He sighed, "Okay...What about everyone else?"
"Jordan, help him! Marc go outside and help your father. Nicki you can go get things out for dinner."
"Hey! What about Eric?!" I shouted.
"Eric go help your sister."
I gave him a small smirk before walking out of Jordan's room and into the kitchen. Marc walked out after me, followed by Eric. Jordan and Jared stayed behind.
They seriously have to be up to something. I know they'd stall to try and get out of it, but this sounds a bit off, even for them.

I shrugged it off for now and walked into the kitchen, with Eric right behind me. I jumped up onto the counter the grabbed the list of foods we'd need.
"Potatoes. Chicken. Carrots. That thing over there. Hmmm....apple pie!" He gave me a skeptical look. "Okay, okay, the pie's for later." I paused for a minute. "I'll be back!" I jumped down and ran out of the room before Eric could tell me differently.

>With Jordan and Jared. Jordan's POV<

"Kay. Jared. So I was thinking..." I spoke.
"Oh God. What kind of stupid plan this time?" He shook his head as I turned to him in disbelief.
"None of my plans are stupid Jared. But I need your help this time. I say we try and prank Eric and Nicki. Can you tell Marc?"
He nodded and left the room, "Have fun setting the table Jord!"
Damn. And I was left with all the work once again.

>With Jared, Jared's POV<

Jordan's stupid's plans never worked, but hopefully with mine and Marc's help, this one would work out. I slipped out of the room before Jordan got me to help him set the table, and was deep in thought while walking towards the door. I stumbled down the hallway, tripping over my own feet. And started down the stairs...

>With Nicki, Nicki's POV<

At this point Jared was walking down the hallway towards the stairs. I was sitting on the railing, and he looked too much in thought to notice.
"It's not nice to pull pranks on people Jared." I gave a little pout as he looked up.
"How'd you get up--?"
"Skills. Total skills. Now for your little prank. Why don't we turn things around. I'll be in on this with you and Jord. We can prank Eric and Marc instead. I have a great idea..."
He pondered the thought for a moment before nodding.
"Love you Jared!" I tackled him into a hug, "And good luck telling Jordan I'm in on this...it's not going to go over well."

>Later That Night, Still Nicki's POV<

I skipped through the snow and sat on the tired swing in the backyard.
"Hello boys!" I smiled at them both.
"How'd you know about the plan?" Jordan questioned me. Both of them were standing infront of me.
"Oh! That! I didn't. I'm just good at guessing!"
"Jared! Then why'd you tell-?"
"How was I suppose to know?"
At this point, I fell off of the swing from laugh and landed face first in the snow. Not stopping laughing to take a breath, "You guys are too funny," I sighed. "But I do have a great idea..."

>The Next Morning<

"Guys!" Eric voice woke me up. But for once I was not in a bad mood. I jumped out of bed and made a mad dash for his room. I noticed Jordan and Jared following behind.
"Yes Er?" I yelled from infront of the door, and I smirked.
"Who stole my underwear? My boxers? My shorts? My f'ing pants?" He yelled, "And left me with this!?!?!" He held up a hot pink thong.
The three of us burst out laughing.
"Urgh! You idiots!" Marc's voice traveled through the house as well.
I ran over to Marc's room and yelled through the door, "What do you want Marc?" I gave my two brothers a thumbs up.
He opened the door slightly and threw a thong, congruent to the one Eric found, at me.
Jordan, Jared and I fell on the floor from laughing, as the two guys ran around the house trying to find their belongings while trying to cover up.

>Later That Day<

I gave a small pout around the room, and then looked down at the pink suitcase infront of me. Jordan and I were leaving today. The Pens had a game in Toronto tomorrow evening, and they decided to met up the day before.
"I'm going to miss you guys!" I tackled my three other brothers into a giant hug.
"Can't say the same to you," Eric and Marc's voices said in sync.
I hit them both in the back of the head, "You know you will."
Then I gave Jared a separate hug. "I'm going to miss you Nicki! See you in a few weeks up in Sudbury right?"
I nodded, "Love you Jared!"
Before I pulled away from the hug he whispered in my ear, "Try and stay away from Schenn, kay?"
"Will do," I mumbled back.

Jordan and I grabbed out suitcases, said goodbye to our parents and left for the airport.

As we boarded the plane, I let out a soft sigh. I really hope these next few days go well...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to Britty [Britty713 I believe...] for the amazing prank idea.
Doesn't it just put pictures in your head? Haha.
This is one of the last chapters of BTI and I hope you enjoyed it.
The banner [curtsy of iSMILE] will be posted soon, it's amazing so be sure to check it out.
Lastly, wasn't it such a long update? Eek, I was so excited to get it out.
Enjoy.
Comments=Love.