Status: Complete <3

Break the Ice

But I'm Sooo, Soooo, Sooo, Tir- ZzZzZzZzZzZz ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ

I walked through the tunnel and into the airport. Following Jordan I grabbed my suitcase from the pile on the conveyor belt and walked toward security. After getting scanned, Jordan and I walked towards the exit of the airport. After finding a taxi, we made our way to the hotel we were staying at.

Once we got to the hotel, Jordan and I walked up to the front desk.
“Jordan, and Nicole Staal.” Jordan spoke to the older lady sitting in a rolling chair behind the desk.
She typed in a few words on her keyboard before grabbing two envelopes from behind her.
“Room 410 and 408. Have a nice stay.” She smiled as we walked away.
I skipped towards the elevator pulling my suitcase behind me. As I pressed the up arrow the door opened and we got onto the elevator. Jordan pressed the number 4 and we waited a few moments before the door opened up again…this time a few levels higher.
Smiling I waved to him as I inserted my room card and opened the hotel room door. I took a couple quick glances before my eyes met another person’s…
“Sidney!!!” I shouted. I ran up to him and jumped into his arms in a huge hug. “I missed you!”
He let out a small laugh, “I missed you too.”
“How was Christmas?” I asked, and jumped back into the floor and sat down on the couch as he did the same.
“Good. It was great to see my parents and Taylor. But I missed you.” He winked and I laughed, “How was yours?”
“Pretty great. It was awesome to hang out with all my brothers again. I forgot how crazy we all are.” He widened his eyes scared at the thought. “Yeah… it’s that bad Sid. Wait ‘til I tell you about it.”
He laughed, “I can’t wait to hear it.”
I laid my head onto his shoulder and closed my eyes. Sidney wrapped his arm around my body. “I’m tired…and you’re comfy.”
“Well that’s good to know.” I nodded slightly.
Suddenly I heard a door open, a door slamming, and stomping. A second later, voices were accompanying the racket.
“Nicki!” I heard voices yell.
I kept my eyes closed and responded, “What do you guys want?”
I heard little offended “Oh”’s coming from their mouths and I held back a smile.
Opening my one eye I saw what I expected…Tyler and Marc-Andre pouting.
I sighed, “How are you boys doing?”
“Good!” They both chirped.
“That’s good…now can I get some sleep?”
They slowly nodded…”But one thing Nicki…I’m sharing a room with you and Sid.”
I let out a deeper sigh, “Really, TK, really? Well one rule…no being annoying...that means no pillow fights at Two AM. Got it?”
He laughed nervously, “Got it.”
“Now go on guys. I’m tired!” They waved back at me before leaving. “So Sidney… why didn’t you tell me Tyler would be rooming with us?”
He laughed, “Well I’d rather have him tell you and you freak out at him and not me.”
“Very smart,” I laughed before closing my eyes and nuzzling my head into Sid’s arm.

“Wake up! We’re going out for lunch!” I heard an obnoxiously loud voice shout.
I pushed my face further into my pillow which I suspected to still be Sidney’s arm. “I don’t wanna!” I whined.
“Well suck it up; we’re going out for lunch with some of the guys.”
I shook my head, still against Sidney, “No.”
“Come on…” Tyler picked me up and held me bridal style.
“Urgh, fine.” I put my face into his chest. I was still tired…very tired.

He carried me over outside of our room before he put me down. I clumsily tried to stand on my feet but realized both of them were asleep and fell to the ground. I let out and angry sigh and look into the hotel room to see Sidney lazily trying to walk over to the door. I’m guessing he fell asleep aswell. I got up as Sidney closed the hotel room door and we started heading down the hall.

After exiting the hotel we walked over to a local Chinese food restaurant. The three of us saw Jordan, Max and Geno. We sat down with them and waited for the other people to show up. After a few minutes I saw two people I recognized walk in. I jumped up from my seat and ran over to them.
“Kris! Britty!” I gave Kris a quick hug and tackled Brittany into a hug. “I missed you!”
Kris gave me a smile and started walking over to the guys, and then Brittany spoke, “I’d love to say the same but really I can’t.”
I smacked her in the back of the head, “Take that back.”
“I don’t think so.”
I rolled my eyes knowing very well that I wouldn’t win, “Okay fine, whatever. But tell me one thing…” She looked at me expectantly, “Are you and Kris togeth-“
She opened her eyes wide, glanced at Kris then back at me, “What would make you think that?”
I let out a slight laugh, “A lot of things Britt. Want me to list them?”
“No it’s okay…really.” She dropped the conversation at that.
♠ ♠ ♠
For BRITTY [Britty713.] She gave me the inspiration to write this. Love you Britt (:

A big thank you to all my commenters and readers.
I'm sorry the wait has been SO long...but...
-This got deleted numerous times.
-I've moved.
-School has been crazy.

Yeahh....

But remember...only a few more chapters to go!!! =]]

By the way, next chapter is a new introduction to a character!

Comments are love guyzzz <3