Can't Have You

Surprise.

"So, who's excited about the Jonas Brothers being here tonight?" I asked into my mic, being greeted with rapturous cheers.

"You know, I heard they're going on a world tour soon, who's brought tickets?" I said, another round of screams hitting me. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Well, you see, the boys are backstage and a bit of hard hearing so, I'm gonna need everyone to help me bring them out, can you do that?" I yelled and the crowd screamed back 'Yes'.

"Alright, now, when I count to three, I want you all to start chanting 'Jonas', okay?" I grinned, "Alright. ONE. TWO. THREE!"

'"JO-NAS. JO-NAS. JO-NAS. JO-NAS. JO- WOOO!" The crowd went wild as the boys ran out on stage, waving.

Joe decided to be clever and actually did a flip as he ran, landing smoothly on his feet.

"Show off." I whispered when he got to me, hugging me along with Nick and Kevin.

"How ya doing Hollywood?" Kevin asked and the crowd responded.

"So, whose ready to sing?" Joe asked the crowd.

"Ooh! I am!" I squealed and Joe laughed at me.

"Alright then, ONE. TWO. THREE. FOUR!" Nick yelled, strumming his guitar as the beat started.

"Baby, pretty lady
Tell me how you do it
And tell me, what can I do to help
Cause I’ve been thinking of you
For a little while now
And this right here is how I feel

Girl, you got me going crazy
Knock me off my feet
Now you’ve got me beggin', baby
Beggin', baby, please
All I wanna know is do you wanna get away
Get away with me
Cause girl, I don’t know what to do
Cause I’m so in love with you

Head over my heels
Yeah, I know how I feel
Girl, you know that I’m in love
Know I once was lonely
Now I know you love me
This right here is how I feel
Whoa oh

Girl, you got me going crazy
Knock me off my feet
Now you’ve got me beggin', baby
Beggin', baby, please
All I wanna know is do you wanna get away
Get away with me
Cause girl, I don’t know what to do
Cause I’m so in love with you

Come on!
All I wanna know is do you wanna get away
Yeah!

Girl, you got me going crazy
Knock me off my feet
Now you’ve got me beggin', baby
Girl, I’m on my knees
All I wanna know is do you wanna get away
Get away with me
Cause girl, I don’t know what to do
Cause I’m so in love
So in love
So in love with you!"


Joe and I stood back to back as we sung but my eyes were mostly on Nick's the entire time. A few more songs later and it was nearing eleven when the show finally finished.

"Thank you and good night everyone!" We all bowed before walking off stage.

"Great show guys!" Kelly said, hugging us before wrinkling her nose, "Eurgh! You're all sweaty, grosse!"

I laughed at her before going and having a shower in my dressing room then changing into my track pants and a zip-up jersey with a pair of converse. I put on my aviators and then grabbed my gear, walking out of dressing room and then finding Tommy who was waiting for me.

"You sung really great tonight." Tommy said when Theo joined us.

"You say that at every show dork." I rolled my eyes.

"I know, but this time.. I don't know, you seemed different." He shrugged.

"Could it be because a certain someone was on stage?" Theo grinned as we walked outside, the flashes of cameras and yelling of reporters in my ears and eyes.

"Zoe! How does it feel to be going on tour with the Jonas Brothers and Selena Gomez?"

"Great, thanks." I smiled.

"How's you're relationship with Nick?"

"What relationship? We're friends remember." I laughed.

"Oh come on Zoe, you can't fool us!"

"Who says I'm fooling anyone?" I said slyly before getting into the SUV.

I leaned back in the car and took off the shades, my phone vibrating in my bag. I pulled it out and read the message.


There's a surprise for you here.

x Caleb


I quickly messaged him back.


Ooh! What is it?


I waited a few minutes before he finally txt back.


If I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise
now would it?


I frowned. Blimmin' brothers. I contemplated messaging him back but thought better of it and just shoved my phone back into my bag. I leaned against the headrest and breathed deeply, the roar of the crowd still ringing in my ears, the euphoria of singing coursing through me. I smiled. I had no worries and no cares for once. My eye lids felt heavy as I began to breathe a slower, sleep and exhaustion washing over me as I fell asleep, thinking of how great everything was beginning to turn out.

There was still a surprise waiting for me at home though...
♠ ♠ ♠
=]
Enjoyed it?
I hope you guys did.

Sorry I took so long, I just
haven't been allowed on lately.

=[

Comment and rate, PLEASE???

Love all of you! Very much!

P E A C E
x o