Can't Have You

It felt kinda..

"Can I take off the blindfold now?" I whined, Nick's hands clasped in my own to prevent me from ripping the darn thing off.

"Just wait Zo, we're almost there." He laughed, stroking them as I fidgeted.

"Niiicckk.." I groaned, sighing in frustration.

"Okay, I'm going to help you out alright but no touching that blindfold miss." Nick warned as he helped me out of the car.

"If I could see you, I would hit you." I pouted.

"If you could see me, then you could see your surprise and then you wouldn't hit me." He laughed, kissing my lips gently.

"Hmm.. you're lucky you're persuasive mister." I scowled, crossing my arms.

"No, I'm lucky because I've got you." He whispered in my ear, pulling me along.

Shivers went up and down my back and I blushed, smiling like an idiot as I stumbled forward with him.

"Okay, now you can take it off." Nick said, untying the strings on the blindfold. In an instant I had it ripped off my face.

"Oh.." I gasped, staring at the scene. Nick had taken me to a secluded little forest just fifteen minutes from my house.

It actually looked like the one back home and immediately I felt homesick staring at it. There was a small creek and Nick had put fairy lights and everything through the trees and bushes, lighting the area up. I felt a tear drop as I stared around. There was a blue blanket on the ground with a picnic basket and a few candles plus another eleven roses spelling out my name.

"I..I-" I muttered, turning around to face him.

"Shushh." He smiled softly, placing a finger against my lips. I stared up into his eyes before throwing my arms around his neck and pulling him close, burying my face into his neck and inhaling his cologne.

"Hey.." I whispered.

"Yes?"

"Did I tell you you're amazing?" I breathed.

"No, but I knew you thought I was." He grinned cheekily.

I rolled my eyes at him but leaned up and kissed his lips, my heart beating in time with his as his hands wrapped around my waist.

It felt kinda.. perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short yes, yes I know. Next will be so much longer.

Okay, what's up with my small amount of comments?
C'mon guys, give me some feedback pweeaasseee??

Thank youu!

Enjoy!

P E A C E
x o