Can't Have You

"Oh Sweetheart.."

Caleb's P.O.V

"We'll be back later!" I called as Tyler and I raced outside to the car.

My eighteenth was tomorrow and Zoe was flying from England to be here. It sounds corny but my sister was my world. We were the closest out of us four kids and I had been told that when we were kids, I would act like her dad. You know, protect her, get her something to eat, make sure she had everything she wanted. And now, to see her all famous and everything, it just felt so.. Incredible. Ever since she was a little girl she had been the loudest one of us all. Well, until mum's accident. I still can't believe I had been so stupid to overlook just how she was really feeling, all those late nights, the alcohol bottles I had found stashed in her room and then that bastard Samuel. No. I couldn't think of him. I knew Zoe hated it whenever we talked about Sam. I was the first person she had told about Nick and what he had done you know.

"Caleb, get in already!" Tyler yelled, the car started up. I snapped out of my thoughts and laughed, getting in and buckling up as he took off down the drive, the wind whipping past.

Zoe's P.O.V

I was performing at Wembley Stadium tonight. My first, headlining act. I had done other concerts sure but they usually had others performing there at the same time. This time it was me and only me. Kelsey had congratulated me on selling out the entire stadium within fifteen minutes. The ticket stations computers had almost crashed when their sites were flooded because of want of the tickets. It was just so overwhelming to have all this happening. I mean, FIFTEEN minutes. I was fast becoming a phenomenon. Even Miley's and The JoBro's first headlining concert hadn't sold out that fast.

Once the concert had finished, I was flying back to L.A for Caleb's eighteenth. I couldn't wait, dad had this whole big huge bash ready and even our grandparents were flying. Kris was flying in as well, I wasn't too sure if it was going to be awkward. We had talked again, not too much progress but at least we were talking I guess. I was just so angry she hadn't told me. I'm her best friend for crying out loud!

The concert tonight was at seven till eleven and filming wrapped up at five-thirty so I had enough time to get to the stadium, get changed and even have a bit of a run through.

"Ready to go?" Theo asked, knocking on my door.

"Coming!" I called, shoving a beanie on my head and racing out the door, bag in hand.

Caleb's P.O.V

"Have you heard from Zoe?" Tyler asked as he drove.

"Yeah, she's performing at Wembley Stadium tonight. She said she'd call before she got on the plane." I yelled over the music.

"Cool! Isn't this awesome? Dude, we're in America! Our little sister's all famous and bro, we live in a mansion!" Tyler grinned, changing radio stations.

"It is aweso- Hey! It's Zoe!" I yelled, turning the music up more as my little sister's 'Life Is A Highway' blared through the speakers, Tyler and I singing along to it. It still amazed me when I heard her on the radio, remembering all those years ago of her recording herself and then pretending she was on radio when she played it back. She'd make up her own shows and everything.

She was honestly the greatest person I knew. She was so strong and resilient no matter what life threw at her and I loved her for that. She was always still that little girl in my eyes no matter how famous she became. She was still my little sister.

Zoe's P.O.V

In my dressing room, I had finished changing into my outfit for the first couple of songs. A cream and royal blue tunic halter dress that was tight on my thighs but loose around my stomach and chest. I had a pair of black boots on that came just under my knees and I was currently having my hair worked with.

"Hey Zo." Theo said, walking into the room.

"Mhmm?" I asked, looking at him as my stylist began to twist and pull at my hair.

"Phone call for you. It's your dad I think." He said, handing me the phone.

"Thanks." I smiled, putting the phone up to my ear, "Dad! Hey! What's up?"

Caleb's P.O.V

It wasn't our fault. We weren't speeding or anything. Just two brothers listening to their little sister on the radio. People these days. Thoughts of Zoe, of Tyler, of Chace, flashed though my mind at that instant. Of course, it was mostly Zoe, for my little girl. I remember when I was younger, whenever I called her Zo-Zo, she would giggle and shriek and refused to have me call her by any other name. Those big blue eyes and that infectious laugh. She was the greatest thing this world had ever seen. Closing my eyes, I let out that one last breath, the roar and shrieking of two colliding cars, the metal scraping against each other, my head and body becoming numb as it finally came to an end. One more thought.

I Love You Zo-Zo.

Zoe's P.O.V

"Baby? Are you there? Talk to me." Dad said but my world had been rocked.

Clutching at my stomach, the phone slipped from my hand, crashing onto the cold floor, moments before I blacked out cold, my father's ringing words in my head.

"They've been in an accident.."

"Oh sweetheart, Caleb didn't make it."
♠ ♠ ♠
=[.

Shocked?

R.I.P
Caleb John Cooper
Aged 17
27.01.92 - 26.01.10

Beloved Son and Brother.
He will be forever missed.


P E A C E
x o