Can't Have You

The One You've All Been Waiting For.

It was all over the news the next morning.

"I can't believe you posted it online!" Kelsey groaned as she tried to fix the situation.

"It wasn't my idea! It was Ollie's!" I protested.

"Ollie who?" She asked.

"Olivia Barclay. My back up dancer." I sighed as I sat back into the couch.

"Get Olivia Barclay on the phone." Kelsey hissed to her assistant, Rachael, who immediately began going through the contacts list of her phone.

My phone began to ring and I pulled it out of my pocket, pressing the talk button.

"Hello?" I answered wearily into it.

"Z-Zoe? It's-"

"Nick?" I almost gasped, sitting straight up.

"Um.. Yeah. Look, I was wondering. Could we talk?"

"We are talking." I rolled my eyes.

"No. Look, I mean, can we talk in private?"

"Um.. When and where?" I asked, ignoring Kelsey's questioning look.

"My place? In an hour?"

"I'll have to as-"

"I didn't ask if you were allowed, I asked if you wanted to talk." Came Nick's voice sharply.

"Nick-"

"Are you going to come or not?"

"Yes. I'll be there in an hour." I sighed before hanging up.

"You'll be where in an hour?" Kelsey asked.

I got up, "I'm going to Nick's and you're not stopping me."

Kelsey didn't even bother trying to stop me as I went upstairs to get changed, somehow I didn't think Nick would take me seriously if I turned up in Minnie Mouse pyjamas.

TEEN STARS CANDID ONLINE CONFESSION

I groaned at the newspaper on my bed, the one Kelsey had hit me with this morning. I had a shower and changed into a pair of dark blue jeans, my grey button up cardigan and a white tank top underneath with a pair of white ballet flats. I wanted to look nice for him, to show him that though I was stupid, I could be serious. I left my hair out, knowing he liked that.

I brushed my teeth and then put his bracelet into my pocket. I still wanted him to have it even if he didn't like me.

"Come on Zoe, I'll drop you off. You have two hours though and then I'll be back to take you to the studio, alright?" Kelsey said as I came back down the stairs.

"Yeah," I nodded, "Thanks."

We both walked outside and got into the car, backing out quickly, the flashes of camera hitting us as we drove off.

I still had ten minutes to spare when we pulled up outside of Nick's mansion. I sat in the car, too terrified to move.

"Zoe, love, you're gonna have to face him at some point or another." Kelsey said, placing a comforting hand on mine.

It seemed completely ironic when Miley Cyrus' 'The Climb' came on over the radio. Kelsey snickered and I rolled my eyes.

"You're radio sucks." I smiled before getting out of the car. Kelsey gave me a sympathetic wave and a smile before driving off.

I took a deep breath before turning around and facing the large, wrought iron gates of the Jonas Mansion. Amazingly, there were no photographers or reporters that I could see.

I pushed the button on the intercom and waited.

"Zoe?" Came Nick's voice through the speaker.

"Uh- y-yeah." I said just as the buzzing sound sounded. The gates opened and I walked the five minute walk up to the front door. The door opened before I even knocked and there stood Nick.

"H-Hey." I said, averting my gaze.

"Come in." Was all he said. No 'Hi' or 'Thanks for coming'.

I walked past him and into the clean hallway. He shut the door and then silently we walked to his living room where we sat opposite each other.

"Do you want a drink?" Nick asked nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

I shook my head, trying to hold back my useless tears.

"So.. I saw the video." Nick finally said.

I simply nodded, still not saying anything.

"As I told you in England you-"

"Put you through a lot of pain. Yeah, I know." I said, my eyes locked on the floor.

"Look at me Zo."

I shook my head, a few tears falling and splashing onto the carpet. I heard him get up and then he walked over to me, sitting next to me.

"Zoe, please." Nick sighed, placing his hands on my face and turning to look at him.

"I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to." I whispered, staring up at him through watery tears.

"I know." He said, "And I forgive you."

I let out a small gasp as he said that, "If I could take it back I would."

Nick's hand dropped from my face and he rested his forehead against mine, looking into my eyes.

"I've missed you so much Zoe. It almost killed me." He said quietly, playing with a strand of my hair. More tears fell and he used his other hand to brush them away.

"I-I missed you too Nick. I-I l-lo-"

"I love you too." He whispered before closing his eyes and touching his lips ever so softly to mine.

Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye.
Maybe I was wrong for trying to pick a fight.
I know that I've got issues,
But you're pretty messed up too.
Either way I found out I'm nothing without you.

Cause we belong together now, yeah.
Forever united here somehow, yeah.
You got a piece of me and honestly,
My life would suck without you.


♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY!

You don't know how good it
feels to write that! Woo!

Enjoy and Comment
my lovely readers!

Much Love!

P E A C E
x o