Can I Be Your Memory?

Chapter two.

Lindsey and Gerard were cuddled into each other's arms, he was staring into her eyes. Gerard loved his wife with his whole entire heart. Lindsey loved her husband with her whole heart. They were in love, to easily say. Sure, they had their bickers, and fights, but didn't all married couples have them? Sure, they're “famous,” but they are still normal people. After their fights, they were all over each other again, kissing, hugging, you name it.

Lindsey let out a small sigh, and her eyes slowly closed. Gerard smiled at her, and he kissed her softly on the lips. She smiled softly, and got closer to Gerard. Pretty soon, Lindsey was fast asleep. Gerard just stared at her, and listened to her soft snores. She looked so peaceful, and he was so happy to have her as his own. He tightened his hold on her, closed his eyes, and pretty soon drifted off to sleep himself.

--

When Gerard opened his eyes, Lindsey wasn't in his arms. Lindsey was nowhere to be found. Then again, Gerard just couldn't see. It was dark. He tried to move, but couldn't. He furrowed his eyebrows, and tried to move his arms—which were behind him. He could move his arms, but his hands were tied together.

What the fuck is this? He thought to himself. He tried to call for Lindsey, but it came out muffled. Gerard felt his heartbeat accelerate. He was tied up. It hit him. Someone had kidnapped him when he was sleeping. So many thoughts started to run through his head. Where was Lindsey? Was she kidnapped as well? Is she hurt? Gerard started to yell as loud as he could.

He heard some sort of noise, he wasn't sure what it was. He stopped yelling and tried to listen closely. A bright light turned on, and Gerard had to close his eyes. It was pitch black, and now it was all lit up. He opened his eyes, and blinked a few times so he could get accustomed to the light.

When his eyes finally adjusted, he saw Lindsey a few feet away from him. She was gagged, and tied to a chair. He looked down at himself and saw he was in the same position. He looked around and saw an unfamiliar place. This wasn't Lindsey and his home. This place was like a...he didn't even know what it was.

Lindsey... He looked back at her, and saw she was passed out. At least, he hoped she was. He continued to look around. His eyes landed on two figures...two teenage girls. They were smiling at him. He was getting creeped out. How did they find him? He just wanted to go home and be with his wife, but he knew that wasn't going to happen. Not right now at least. One of the girls walked towards him, but turned for Lindsey. Gerard's eyes went wide, and the girl raised her hand and it came in contact with Lindsey's cheek.

A slapping noise echoed throughout the quiet room. Lindsey's head shot up, and she looked around. Her eyes caught Gerard's, and she looked down at him. Her eyes went wide, and she looked down at herself. Her heart started to beat fast, and tears filled her eyes. What was she doing here? What did she do? Were the thoughts running through her head.

All Lindsey wanted was to be in Gerard's arms. She wanted him to kiss her, and hold her and tell her everything was going to be okay. It felt like a nightmare to Lindsey, but to Gerard...he knew it was real. The other girl walked next to the one who had slapped Lindsey. Gerard wanted to stand up, and rip that girl to fucking shreds. He couldn't, though.

“Well, well... Look who it is, Gerard and Lindsey Way,” one of the girl smirked.

They both had blonde hair, however one had bright blue eyes, and the other one had hazel eyes. Lindsey and Gerard stared at each other. He wanted to hold her in his arms so bad. The girls looked at each other, and nodded. One of them went behind Lindsey's chair, and the other went behind Gerard's chair.

“Now, when we remove the bandanna from your mouth, you have to promise not to scream or anything. If you do, we promise you'll be screaming in pain,” one of them said.

Gerard and Lindsey nodded. They weren't going to scream. They thought that if they cooperated, they could leave this place unharmed. The girls removed the bandanna's from Gerard and Lindsey's mouth. Within seconds, questions started pouring out of both of their mouths. The girls slapped them, and both of them instantly shut their mouths. A few tears escaped from Lindsey's eyes.

“Shut the fuck up. We aren't going to tell you who we are, or why you're here, alright?!” One of the girls said.

Gerard and Lindsey both nodded. Gerard looked at Lindsey, and she looked at him. Her eyes were pleading for him to come save her. He wanted to save her so bad, he honestly could cry. Gerard hardly ever cried, and right now he wanted to. He couldn't save his wife.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
Sorry for not updating this.

This isn't a very good update, I know. The ending fucking sucked, right?
Ideas are starting to run through my head for this, so.. There's going to be more updates, I just don't know when. (: