He Loves Me, He Loves You Not.

Chapter 2

I walked into the class room and sat down next to Lancey. She was sitting on Gabel's lap waiting for the teacher to come in to dismiss us to our 1st periods.

I was looking at the door waiting for him to come in. Our school was fairly small so pretty much everyone new each other. It wouldn't be that hard to spot out a new kid even one as gorgeous as this one was supposed to be.

Then he walked in. By god Lancey wasn't kidding when she said he was gorgeous. He was tall muscular tan. He had dirty blond curly hair kept messy but sleek on top of his head. he had biceps triceps and just wow. He wasn't overly done though you could just tell he was one muscular guy. But that face seriously could have been chizzled from stone. it was perfect. He had the perfect jaw. perfect lips. perfect nose. perfect shaped eyes. and wow let me say those were eyes that could make anyone do a double take. they were forest green. deep dark and mysterious. I couldn't help this nagging feeling that i knew him from some where.

I started to go through my mind to think about people that i have known.... then it hit me.

"OH. MY. GOD." was all i got out. My eyes were the size of saucers.

"B.B. Whats wrong you look like you have seen a ghost." I barely heard Lancey screaming in my ear.

"HIM!"

"YOU!"

His name was Kash Newbury.

He look surprised first day of school not even first period and he was being yelled at but i had perfect reason. This boy standing in the door way was well you could say my child hood nemesis. He was best friends with my brother and i would have to see him everyday. He picked on me all the freaking time. There was not one minute when he was not there when something rude or obnoxious would come out of his mouth.

He looked at me then his eyes went big.

"Annabelle Belcher?" He whispered my name.

"YES it is me Annabelle. Surprised to see me. Come to torture me some more. Miss picking on someone to make your pathetic self feel better?" OK yeah that was a bit harsh but seriously this kid made my childhood hell.

He just smirked god i wish i could just slap that smirk off his face. Then he did something i never expected. He ran up to me hugged me twirled me around and then planted a kiss right on my lips. I froze. What was i supposed to do. the person i loathed most besides Ashley and Henry just kissed me. In front of everyone. Well that just ticked me off even more. Every girl in the room was giving me death glares.

I wiggled out of his death grip and turned around. Everyone was staring mouths open

"What?!" they all looked scared for a second.

I was about to say something else and the teacher walked in and motioned Kash to join him in the front of the room.

"Well Everyone this is Kash Newbury he is new to our school so well treat him nice" Mr Johnson said.

"Do you need someone to show you around i could assign someone to help you?"

"Oh don't worry i know Annabelle will be gladly to show me around. Especially since i live with her she can show me everything." Kash had a huge smirk on his face.

Did he just say live with me...
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah i hope ya enjoy comment plz