Oh, me! Oh my, Ella!

Oh, me! Oh my, Ella! - part nineteen.

“Who’s a pretty kitty. You are.” I repeated, nuzzling my nose against giraff’s as she poured.
Zach sighed as he walked over to Robin, who was sitting at the kitchen table.
“She hasn’t put down the cat, or left the couch since I gave her the thing.” I heard Zach say as he opened the refrigerator door.

I let my head fall back on the couch to look behind me and glare in Zach’s direction. He was to interested in what was in the fridge.
“You can’t tell right now, but I’m glaring at you.” I said, putting my head back in its normal position and playing with Giraffe once again.
“Oh, I can tell, Elle. You can just feel it.” He said laughing and finally finding something he wanted in the fridge, letting the door close.

“Elle, school’s in thirty minutes. I think it’s for you’re own good to put down the cat and grab your stuff. You’ve already been late this week from acting out that evil plan of yours.” Robin said walking over to the couch, and reaching over to grab Giraffe from me.
I refused to let go of her at first, but then I didn’t want her to get hurt, so I caved.

“Are you talking about flushing the janitor’s keys down the toilet?” I sighed.
Robin gave me an inquisitive look. “No..I was talking about the Geno and Alex incident...You got rid of Mr.Crawford’s keys.?”

“No.” I said, looking down at my nails. “They came back up.”
Robin shook her head. “Okay, Elle.” She said walking over to the counter, and moments later, returned and placed five books in my lap.

It was Tuesday. I hate Tuesdays, because you know what “Tuesday” means? Five classes for elle, five minutes between them, me racing down the halls in panic, and no coffee breaks.
I growled.

“Tell them I’m sick, please?” I begged Robin, pouting.
“Um, let me think about it...” She began. “No.” And with that said she pulled me up and pushed me out of the door.

Little did I know that Alex and Geno had their own ways of revenge, waiting for me at the school....