Oh, me! Oh my, Ella!

Oh, me! Oh my, Ella! - part two.

“Oh really?” Zach questioned and began circling around me, in search for any remains of pudding on my clothes.
“Oh. Yeah, you do.” He said, stopping in his place.
“Really?” I questioned him back.
“Chyeah. Like there’s so much of it.” He continued, while jumping onto the counch next to me.
“Where?!” I asked, beginning to become franctic.
“Here!” He yelled, and began tickling me at my sides.

Zachary had been my best friend since the second grade. It was love at first moment that he tore the heads off all my barbie dolls and I ruined his power ranger blankets by coloring over them in expo marker. When I say “love,” I mean as in the brotherly love, or best friend love. We’ve never seen eachother like that...Nope. Not at all...Yeah.

Anyways.
Here I was with Zach tickling me on the couch, and the lights were dimmed, and food network was playing in the background.
Romantic, right?
Okay, maybe not to you...but food network always makes me want to kiss someone.

Then, the weirdest thing happened.
Zach stopped tickling me and just laid on top of me staring into my eyes.
I started wondering things...like why I never noticed that his eyes weren’t only a solid green, but had specks of blue and yellow in them that made them sparkle in the light. And that his dark brown hair flowed perfectly over his browline and framed his face, PERFECTLY.
That his body was so fit, and felt amazing against my own.

I was so confused.
I didn’t know why my heartbeat was racing so fast, or why my best friend of 14 years was moving in towards my face closer, and closer, and closer, and clos-

Thankfully, just then, the door flew open or I think I would’ve died of heart failure.

“Hey Elle. Hey Zach.” Robin greeted from the doorway, while removing various layers of clothing she managed to bury herself into every morning.
“Hey Robin.” We both said in unison, standing up quickly so we would look “normal.”

Robin eyed us suspiciously.
I watched her move her eyes from us to scanning the entire living room, her eyes dropping on the random objects I had scattered on the floor from when I missed, trying to hit the people inside the t.v.
I really need to work on my aim…

“What’s going on, guys?” Robin asked, placing her hands on her hips.
“Nothing!” We both yelled, silmultaneously and ran in opposite directions, to each other’s rooms.

I slammed the door close and slid down its frame.
“What in gob’s name is wrong with me?” I asked, pushing my hair out of my face, hoping it would help me think more clearly.

Then, I heard a knock on my door.
I looked upwards towards the handle.
“Sorry, can’t open my door, at the moment. I’m currently, in a sitting position, and my telekenetic powers don’t seem to be working today or else Bronson’s head would’ve already exploded.”
I heard Robin laugh from the other side of the door.
“I heard about what happened dear. Can I come in? Oh, and you’re diagnosis for not being able to open the door is called “laziness.” Look it up, love.”

I laughed and opened the door to see Robin hanging on the frame.