Oh, me! Oh my, Ella!

Oh, me! Oh my, Ella! - part three.

Robin wasn’t exactly considered the “normal“ type.

Her bright red hair that she put green tips every winter break, and hazel eyes protected her from falling into any stereotype. She was one of those people who you never missed when walking through a crowd, either because of her brightly colored hair or her unique tallness.

I always felt like Robin was my mentor, my guide throughout social disasters. She lived off of seeking revenge. I would never cross her. Seriously, she really does scare the f.uck out of me sometimes.....but I love her.

“We need to talk.“ She said, pushing her way into my room with a pink stilletto in her right hand.
“What’s up with the shoe?“ I questioned her while trying to grab it out of her hand. But she turned around too quickly for me to reach it.
“Look.“I began. “If this is about the mess in the living room. I’m sorry. But killing me will not solve this. Zach will still chew up the furniture, even after I’m gone. So, maybe you should reconsider and kill him, instead. He’s much more of an problem-child.”
“Sit.” She ordered, rolling her eyes at my propostion.
“Yes, ma’am.“ I nearly shouted and sat down on my bed.

“Wanna explain to me what’s going on?“ She asked, still holding the heel.
“Um...can you put the shoe down? It’s freaking me out..”
“Fine.“ She answered, dropping the shoe. “But you need to spill.“
“I thought you already knew about what happened with Bronson...“
“I do. That’s not what I’m talking about.”
“Then...what?”
“Zach. On the couch. Ontop of you. Recall anything?” She questioned, eyeing me suspiciously.
I laid my feet back on the chair in front of me and put my index finger on my cheek to show I was thinking. “Nope. Not at all. I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I said turning my head away from her.
I used my amazing super mind powers, to configure that she was grinning at me.

“Mhm” was all she said, and she turned around to walk out the door. “Have fun with your dreams tonight.” She purred.

“What’s that mean?” I asked, straightening my postion and turning back towards her.
She turned around with an evil smile spred out across her face. I knew that wasn’t a good sign. That’s the same smile she gave to Cory Giles, before she pushed his head in the toilet, in the sixth grade.

“You, my dear Elle, want to kiss Zachary Chase, “king of the cootie patch” since the second grade.”
“Ew. No way. Gross.” I said, backing away. “I REALLY do not know what you were talking about.“
“Sure you don’t...” She said, smiling and then, walking out of my room.
“Just wait till you dream about his lucious body, and his handsome smile, and his big, juicy-” she yelled out from inside the hallway.
“Ah, stop it!” I screamed, covering my ears with one of the pillows laying on my bed. “I don’t want to hear the obsenities.“

All of a sudden she was back, clinging onto my door frame, her red hair hanging dangerously in front of her eyes.
“I was just going to say big, juicy lips. You perv.” She giggled, “See already thinking dirty thoughts about him.“
I responded by throwing my tweety bird pillow at her face.
She only laughed more.

I glanced at the floor, realizing I had lost the battle and a feeling of shame poured over me, that I assumed was the same feeling Cory felt on that one dreary day.

“Hey, Robin?“I asked, noticing the stilletto still laying in the middle of the floor.
“Hm?” She gestured.
“What’s up with the shoe? You never answered before.“
“Oh, yeah. I lost my other one when I threw it at this guy earlier for saying I have a nice body. So, we have to go shopping. Tomorrow, sound good?”
I laughed and shook my head.
“Yes, tomorrow sounds great. Oh, I almost forgot.” I paused. “I have to drop my books off at the library tomorrow. So, could we make a stop?”
“Of course.” She said, and closed my door.
“Good night!” I yelled out to her.
“Sweet dreams.” she yelled back. “About Zachary...”

I laid down on my bed, and screamed into my pillow. She wasn’t going to let this go any time soon.