Status: Completed

I'm Marrying A Halfblooded Vampire.

Care more than I knew.

"Stop pulling that idiot's leg . Come on , are we pumping it up or what ?" Dustin said, and threw the ball towards Wyatt .

But who was to know that Wyatt would dodge playfully , and the ball would end up smashing into me ?

Well , that's what happened . The basketball flew at me , with such great impact . Resulting in me loosing balance , and ending up on the floor , with my palm scraped and blood that was oozing out .
What happened was shocking , and unexpected . But what was worst , was that when I looked up , I saw Wyatt looking at me in terror . His expression was horrifying ! And if I was not having dillusions , did I see red eyes ?!

"Crap ! " Dustin said , with much panic in his voice.

"This is bad ! Helen ! Get the first aid kit ! NOW !" Kaleb ordered one of the maids.

"Guys , it alright ! I'm fine , its just a scrape . No big deal ." I said , trying to get the guys to calm down, it was weird how big their reaction was.

"No, it is not ! You're bleeding !" Wyatt screamed at me, scaring the shit out of me.

"What's the big deal, it's just a little blood !" I said , trying to defend myself , though my voice shook badly due to being taken by surprise by Wyatt. Just what the hell is wrong with him ? A moment he was nice, the next he screams. This guy was more unpredictable than the weather !

Just then, the maid came running in , with a first aid kit . To my surprise , Wyatt took the first aid kit, and took out a alchohol swap and dabbed on my palm , which was looking really ugly since I practically scraped my entire palm . The alchohol stinged and I shrieked , but shockingly , Wyatt cooed and slowly wiped my wound clean.
See what I mean by he really is unpredictable ?

"It's going to be alright . Bear it a little ."He whispered , making me blush badly , seeing how he was treating my wound so tenderly , and how he cared not to hurt me once more .

I couldn't help but looked at his perfect features as he dabbed antiseptic cream onto my wound and blowed on my wound making sure it does not sting too badly .Which is the real Wyatt ? I sure like this sensitve one.

"Does it hurt badly ?" He suddenly looked at me and asked causing me to blush and my face to burn up . Did I mention I hate how it does !

I shook my head, and tried to hide my face .

Wyatt then took out a gauze bandage , and wrapped it around my hand nicely .

"Done , it didn't hurt . Did it ?" Wyatt asked. His eyes full of worry, unlike those scary ones earlier. Which brings me back, what the hell was that a moment ago?

"No. Thanks . You did a pretty good job ." I said , looking at my nicely wrapped hand .

"Dude ! Didn't know you learnt first aid ." Kaleb stared shock ,"You so got to teach me ! It could be handy ! I could so use it to help damsels in distress ." And upon his statement, I could not help to laugh.

Wyatt rolled his eyes . And to my surprise once again , he scooped me up easily and carried me bridal style .

"I'll get her back first ."Wyatt said and walked towards the door .

Loads of things swirled around my mind , and it was getting messed up in my head . I decided to just put it down for now , and just enjoy being carried by Wyatt . I leaned against his hard chest , and felt his heartbeat pulpitated . It felt surprisingly good , and I was a little hoping I could just stay in that position for a little while longer .
But I was pulled back to reality . I wasn't suppose to feel this way ! For the millionth time, its against the "I'm suppose to hate my fiance, cause I was forced into this." rules !

The next thing I knew,Wyatt bent down , and sat me down in the limo .

"I'll get Deluca to send you home first ." Wyatt smiled reassuringly , making me feel fuzzy inside .

"Wyatt , you don't dislike me rights ? "I suddenly blurted out , not sure if I even know why I did and regretting after awhile.

"No I don't ! I care for you more than you know !" He shouted at me as I stared in shock.
The words set off fireworks in me . My heart could not pump at a healthy rate . I could not breathe , and I felt myself burning up . This was just madness.

copyrighted © March 2009, all rights reserved.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope this is good too :D
i think i'll only upload this much . its late & im beat . school starts tomorrow & im not looking forward to it ):
i have sooo many un-finished assignments.

anyways , please comment !

much loves, xoxo .
sara.