Status: Completed

I'm Marrying A Halfblooded Vampire.

Flippin' kissed me.

Wyatt's POV :

"Oh …" Was all she said. I don't know why, but I felt broken upon her words. It's as though I was just falling, and I don't know when I'll land.

"That's all you got to say?" I questioned her, curious.

"What do you expect me to say?" She contradicted.

"You really don't want to be married to me, do you?" I finally screwed up the courage to ask her. It was something I've been afraid of. I didn't want to know what she has got to say about it. I was wishing she'd just go along with plans. I even hoped she would perhaps, just maybe, like me?

"It's not it-" She stuttered. Disappointing me once more.

"Do you find it tough to get along with me ? If so, we might as well just request to stop all of these."I stammered, bracing myself for the worse.

"It ain't it ." She shot.

"You think we could make this arrangement work ?" I asked, with my heart beating at an unhealthy rate and my emotions messed.

Tyanne's POV :

"I don't know … Perhaps … Wyatt … I'm just …" I stuttered ,feeling pressured and worried. To be honest, I didn't even know what I wanted. Stupid abnormal circumstances.

But before I could complete my sentence , I felt a pair of soft kissable lips on mine . My senses froze as I stared at Wyatt's face that was so close to mine . He was flippin' kissing me ! What is this about ?
But it was good and I could feel myself giving in , surrendering to his irresistable kiss . Part of me hated myself for this. The larger part of me, was weak.
I slowly pulled my lips apart , and I could feel Wyatt's tongue rushing in . He held me close to his body , and cupped my face in his huge hands .
My faced burned up , and I was going nuts . Who cared what was going on? Who cared about the rules? 'Cause I knew right then,I no longer want to go against the current.
Even though all was a blur and my life was going through a drastic change , even though he just appeared in my life . I did not care. I felt that he was just so surreal , yet it was true .
I was enjoying him around me .
For a second there , I was a little disgusted at myself , but I did not care .
What is to be bothered about when you're kissing a guy so hot and he makes your heart flip?

After I have no idea how long , Wyatt pulled away . He stared at me intensively , and a smile crept onto his perfect face making him look even more perfect than he already was .

" That was out of the world. " He said , chuckling .

"What was it about?" I blurted .

"You liked it, don't you ?" He said , hitting the nail on the head , making me blush badly .

"Tyanne , I like you a whole lot ."

copyrighted , march 2009, all rights reserved.