Status: Completed

I'm Marrying A Halfblooded Vampire.

Oh god.

Wyatt's POV :

Crazily , I felt Tyanne's weight pushed into mine . Her lips were crashing into mine and she practically threw herself on me . My pulse jumped and I could feel my heart going crazy . What the hell is happening ?

"I'm nuts already. " Tyanne pulled away and stuttered .

I could feel a smile creep onto my face as I pulled her tighter to me , and kissed her. She was smiling as well .

"Have you broke the news to her ?" Dad's voice bellowed in my head , out of the blue , taking me aback .
I quickly pulled away , shocking Tyanne with my expression . She was left at a stance and it got me thinking how I looked like right now . Double that when we were so engaged and I pulled away so sudden.

Emotions twirled in me. Of all times, why now? She just accepted me for goodness' sake ! Of all things, why am I a bloody vampire? Then again, she should know. She has the right to! Especially if she was going to marry me. She should have known long ago.

"Tyanne, there's something else … " I braced up and said while trying to avoid eye contact .

"I'm listening but it better not be about Deluca!" She smirked , making me growl upon that chuaffer . I hated that guy, something was wrong about him.

"Well, it's not . Before I tell you , you must trust me . I do not want interruptions before I ask for any opinions or comments . " I said, trying to sound perfectly serious and normal.

"Go on. What is it you want to tell me ?"

"All of it, is true . Nothing but the truth ."

"I believe you already! I promise I won't butt in before you allow me to. So what is it , Wyatt? Stop being so wishy-washy." She yelled , a little exasperated .

"I know it's going to sound insane but, Tyanne … I'm a vampire ." I breathed in, and waited for her to scream.

Normal POV { Tyanne's POV } :

"I know it's going to sound insane but, Tyanne … I'm a vampire ." Wyatt said , avoiding looking at me.

My mind was going nuts . I was dumbfounded . I didn't know what to response . The guy I just kissed and said I love , was telling me now, that he is a vampire . A vampire . From what i know, its a creature who sucks blood out of humans.
Oh god.

copyrighted © april 2009 , all rights reserved.
♠ ♠ ♠
do read my journal entry (: it would explain my upcoming plans (:

much thanks to all my readers (:
subsribers & commentors :D i love you guys like mad !

do continue to subscribe & comment :D

xoxo,
sara.