Status: Completed

I'm Marrying A Halfblooded Vampire.

Questions.

I did not know how to react. I didn't even know what my expression was ! He was a vampire! Was he going to feed on me ? What's going to happen next? Fear washed over me. My mind ruled over and that unknown substance in me was just going balistic.

"Tyanne…" Wyatt suddenly whispered, breaking me from my stance.

I shot up, in fear that a wrong move would be made. Yet all I saw, was a face so genuine, and so painful. The fear in him, the panic in him and the hope in him, was all shown in those turqoise eyes of his. Part of me, was really anxious and I wanted to just wipe away that pain in him. I wanted him to smile but what was I to do? No one had ever told me what to do when I meet a vampire !
Talk about slow reaction, I didn't even notice anything that make me suspect he ever was a vampire!

"Well, I'm actually a halfblooded vampire! Mom's human and Dad's the vampire. Well, I know it's madness, but please believe me." Wyatt stammered, in a rush. I could tell he was having those nervous attacks too. He looked worried.

"Are you … going to kill me?" I finally blurted the thing that's bothering me, to only regret a little. How dumb did I look?

"Don't even go there! Vampire's are not murderers !" He yelled, in exasperation.

"You're not going to suck me dry?"

"I'd rather die! I'm never going to hurt you! Plus, I don't even drink human blood!" He yelled desperately.

"You don't drink blood ?" I shot , awed and relieved at the same time. I really needed a guide to what to do in situations like these.

"I only drink blood from animals . Alot of us do . Its a way to keep our identities hidden . Personally , I wouldn't even want to hurt anyone."

I didn't know what to reply. Seriously, this was all too freaky. Yet the larger part of me, was just awed. Come and think of it, what's so bad about having a vampire fiance? Beside the totally freaky part, I somehow think it's kind of cool…

"You aren't too freaked to even respond, are you?" He asked in shock.

"No, not really."

He shot , in awe . He looked so taken away , and shocked . The expression on his face was priceless ! Causing me to chuckle hard . I tried to resist , but it was just too hilarious , and I couldn't help but laugh out aloud . It caused Wyatt to look at me with an even more shocked and awed face .

"What are you laughing at ?" He asked ,with a lot of doubt in his voice .

"You ?" I said , in between giggles .

"I'm really worried that you might hate me for not telling you earlier, and there you are laughing at me?" He shouted , with a little tint of pain in it , making me feel bad .

"Wyatt , I'm not afraid. I'm not going to run away! I think … It's kindda cool to have a vampire fiance ." I smiled, and surprised that I blurted out all of these.

"You seriously have no problem with me being a halfblooded vampire ?" He eyed me carefully .

"Nope, but you so have to tell me more."I smiled.

"So , do you burn upon sunlight ?" I asked .

"Tyanne , I've been under the sun more than you know it. I'm answering a gazillion questions , for my sake , please ask more intelligent questions ." He said , annoyed .
No doubt he was . Ever since the ball ended , we have cuddled up in bed , and I had asked him a lot of questions , keeping him awake the entire night . Most of it were unintelligent questions, but who was to blame? Not like I was born equipted with knowledge on vampires. In fact, I somehow still doubt all of these is true.

"Alright. Is there any difference in being a halfblooded vampire ?" I asked. That should have been intelligent, right?

"The best question tonight ." He smirked , making me beam with delight," Well, halfblooded are more vulnerable,I guess ... I have higher chances of dying compared to other vampires ?"

"Vampires don't die ?!" I practically screamed after I figured out he was trying to infere that .

"Tyanne , vampires are immortal!" He said while ruffling his hand through his hair in a irritated manner," Vampires can only die upon being killed by certain substances . "

"Wh … That means , you'll still be young till the day I die ?!" I screamed .

"Other vampires. But I'm going to grow old and die one day ." He said , with his gaze looking far beyond the walls of our room . He looked deep in thought and it kept me wondering what he was thinking about," Can we stop already ?Tyanne , don't you get tired ?" Wyatt asked , exasperated .

"Ok , ok . Last question , do I taste fine ?" I asked , making Wyatt's eyes pop .

"What kind of question is that?" He screamed at me .

"Well … no matter what, you're still a vampire, and I'm human … I must taste like something right?"

"Tyanne , you make me sound like some filthy bloodsucker ! And yes . You do smell good . Both in a human and vampire way . There's a sweet and pure thing to your blood . You really make me disgusted of myself , you know that !" He said , with an expression that's hard to make out.

"How do you resist killing me ?" I asked , pondering and anxious about the question , and its answer .

"I can't hurt you.That's all I know. When you bleed that time you scraped your palm, I thought I was going to kill you. It all didn't make sense, but I managed to control myself and I could not bear to hurt you." Wyatt whispered , as he held my palm that was still wrapped up.

Copyrighted © April 2009 , All Rights Reserved.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for supporting :D
i simply love you guys ! :D

& please continue to feedback (:

the next update may take some time.
im sorry about it.

do continue to read & comment & subscibe though (:

xoxo,
sara.