Status: Completed

I'm Marrying A Halfblooded Vampire.

Her smell.

Normal POV { Tyanne's POV } :

"What a doll … Too bad your days are numbered . Its just so sad . Fate is cruel afterall ." I heard a voice mumbled . I twitched my eyes open , only to find myself in a weird room .

It was dark . The only light source was coming from a small lightbulb that was fusing soon . There was hardly enough light to make ou where I was , or what was in my surroundings .
I tried to get up , but with all my might I could not . My blood rushed to my head and fear overwhelmed me .
What was going on? Why was I here?
Too many questions.

Wyatt's POV :

"Dude , I know you gotta find her , but you're bleeding like crazy!This is insane !" Kaleb said , as we walked through the forest ,out of the mansions boundaries , in search for Tyanne's scent .

"Wyatt , for once Kaleb is right . You can't carry on like this ! King Royston had already sent his army to search for her . So stop pushing yourself! And if I'm not wrong, that's anti-vampire substance that injure you!" Dustin demanded .

"If you guys are going to urge me to stop, you might as well go back to bed. Tyanne's gone ! I need to find her!" I screamed at the both of them . Feelings swirled in me .

"But you're bleeding profusely !" Dustin retaliated .

"I don't care ! It's numb anyways ." I denied while trying to resist the pain .

"Dude ! I smell another vampire !" Kaleb suddenly shouted out .

My senses perked up and I could also smell the scent of another vampire around the place . But there was a familiar ring to it . What was mind blowing , was that I could smell Tyanne too!

copyrighted © April 2009, all rights reserved.
♠ ♠ ♠
well, let's hope this is good too (:
thanks to all who had commented :D
your feedbacks are great ! & i would love for more. glad to know alot of you think i'm improving in my writting skills. will try to further improve it :D

anyways, thanks for the comments and subscribtions.
means alot ot me.

love you peeps :D
sara.