Status: Completed

I'm Marrying A Halfblooded Vampire.

Thankful.

I flikered my eyes open , and found myself in my room, a little drugged.

"You're finally up." A familiar voice ringed, and I quickly shifted to who it was, only to regret as it sent pain through my head.
I managed to shift, to only greet Wyatt with his cocky smile.

He looked pale, but the shades of his tans were coming back. Wyatt's arm was in a sling, from under his sleeveless top, I could see the bandages, there was a small patch of bandage on his forehead too. All of it kept me wondering, how bad did he get himself in? What about me? How bad was I?

"How long was I out?" I croaked and felt my head spin alittle.

"4 friging days. You okay? Do you want me to call in the doctor?" He asked, panic in his voice.

"Worry about youself. You look like a mummy." I managed to giggled.

"I went through all that, just to save you, and all you can-" He stared at me, and demanded.

"Thank you, Hunter." I interupted and smiled.

"That's sudden." Wyatt grinned.

"Still, shouldn't you be more invulnerable? You're a vampire!" I asked in disbelief.

"Half vampire. I don't get injured as easy as human does, doesn't mean I can heal like humans can't. I have to wait till my legions slowly heal itself. The rate of healing is definitely faster than humans are able to, but it'll still take time."

"How bad are you?"

"A broken arm, a scarred back and a few broken ribs. Nothing too bad." He smiled.

"Nothing too bad? This is bad!" I yelled. This guy was just out of his mind.He was so dang badly hurt and he is saying it ain't too bad?

"Tyanne,relax! I been through worst." He smiled, indicating to me he really meant it.

"Does it hurt?" I asked, as I sat up and poked at his sling.

"When you do that it does." He laughed when I quickly pulled away, but all he did was just to pull me with his free arm and wrapped me in his cosy embrace.

"Who said you can hug me?" I tried to pull away playfully. Yet even with his weak stance, Wyatt was still pretty strong for me.

"Too bad, I don't plan on letting go anymore." He smirked.

"Fine, only this once."

"Thank you Tyanne." His playful voice suddenly turned into an odd whisper.

"For what?"

"For being alright. I wouldn't have known how to deal if you ain't." His dreamy turqoise eyes bored into mine and I felt a pair of soft luscious lips pressing lightly on mine.

I'm thankful for being alright too.

copyrighted © April 2009, all rights reserved.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is just a filler :p
i'm trying hard !
exams are coming. updates may be slow ): sorry about that.
but i'm loading at least 2 more today :D

thanks for all the comments anyways !
i love you guys !
& thanks for subscribing :D

please continue to do so :D
xoxo
sara