Status: Completed

I'm Marrying A Halfblooded Vampire.

Bull incident.

"Babe, you finally gotten your fill of sleep ? " Kaleb joked as Wyatt and I make our way to the kitchen.

"Glad you're fine ." Dustin smiled .

"Tyanne better be fine for what she put us through!" Kaleb blurted and that's when my slow reaction finally figured that Kaleb and Dustin were definitely abnormal too.

"I'm sorry." I sticked out my tongue apologetically.

"Gentlemen like us, will never blame princesses as hot as you are." Dustin smiled.

"When I say lay off my fiancee, I mean it." Wyatt wrapped his free arm around me and let out a small growl, making my heart pump fast.

"Can't you ever take a little joke?" Kaleb asked.

"This I can't." He said rather seriously.

"Alright, alright. I get it." Kaleb rolled his eyes making Wyatt scoffed.

"You'd been out cold. Would burgers do ?" Dustin asked me .

I grinned and instantly , and he quickly ordered the chef to serve that up .
Wyatt pulled me up to the kitchen bar and made his was to the refrigerator . Opening it , he took out a jar filled with thick , red liquid which was obviously blood . Before I knew it , he gulped it down within seconds and was moving on to the next jar . I felt my jars dropped apart and I stared in awe at him .
Thirsty much ? Wait … then how did he resist me ?

"Wyatt … I think you scared Tyanne ." Dustin murmured, when he noticed I was starring with my eyes popping huge.

Upon that , I saw Wyatt's eyes grew wide , and he quickly put down the glass which caused me to chuckle .

"What are you laughing at ?" He eyed me with curiosity .
I quickly tried to stop but only ended up laughing even harder . It was just too hard to resist .

"You looked too funny ." I chocked out , trying hard to stop laughing .

" And here I thought I scared the shit out of you !" He yelled in exasperation .

"You don't scare the shit out of me ." I giggled making Wyatt smile embarrassly .

Wyatt's POV :

"You don't scare the shit out of me ." She giggled , making me smile so involuntarily . Tyanne was capable of doing so . Her little giggles ringed in my ear and it set of the laughter that most of the people who weren't close to me were even aware of.

I reached out for another jar , and instantly started gulping .

"Erm … Can I ask? What happened to Deluca?" Tyanne suddenly whispered.

"He's pretty beaten up. The council is still deciding on what to do." Kaleb explained.

"Why did he-" She started, and I just wished she had not asked.

"He wanted revenge." Was all I managed to slip out.

"For what?"

"For the death of his parents."

"Well, the whole incident is just bull." Kaleb said, as he ran his hand through his messed up hair.

But none of it was important. Memories started to jot back to when I was seven, and that horrible incident.

copyrighted © April 2009, all rights reserved.
♠ ♠ ♠
well, 2 more to go :D
hope this isn't bad ?

well, comments please ?
subscribe too :D