Status: Completed

I'm Marrying A Halfblooded Vampire.

Best thing that happened.

Wyatt's POV :

"What incident was Kaleb talking about?" Tyanne suddenly asked, when we reached our room. I almost thought she completely forgotten about it over the masses of conversations over our meal.

"Tyanne, can we not talk about this?"

"Why not? You'd been trying to divert the topic the whole day."

"I really would not like to talk about it." I tried to get it across lightly, but somehow, it appeared fiercier than expected. But you really can't blame me. I didn't like to talk about it. In fact, I rather no one knew.

"Wyatt … what is it that happened? You know, it's the same if I asked someone else." She said, and I was a little turned off how she was right.

"Deluca wanted revenge because his parents died because of me, alright. " I yelled in fustration, and sank into the lay-z-boy at the corner of the room, a little too harshly, feeling the sting on my back.
Thoughts of the day started flooding back. Scenes played in my mind, like how the nightmare seemed like.

Tyanne's POV :

"Wh-" I started.

"I was 7 then. I used to go into the woods to search for interesting animals. It was an ordinary day. Till someone eyed the throne and thought of getting rid of me. I thought I was all by myself, when actually, Dad had his man escorting me in discreet." Wyatt blurted all of it.

In Wyatt's eyes, was fear I'd never encounter before. He seemed sad and pained at the same time.

"That person tried to attack me. Yet Deluca's parents jumped in to block all of that. The full impact was tremendous. They died on the spot, right in front of me. It wasn't that I couldn't fend for myself. I believed I could, yet they had to dive in to protect me. That monster died when I dropped into a rage. No one was there. I may have helped them, but all I did was just to sit there in a stance." Wyatt's strong voice, turned into a whisper, and then a voiceless croak.
Tears were threatening to fall out from his perfect turqoise eyes, and he looked so terrified. A pang of guilt ran over me, regretting I even brought up the subject.

Wyatt's POV :

Fear. That's the word for it. I feared all of it. I never did went to the woods ever since then. It was all because of fear. I never liked combats either. It was also because I feared. I didn't even dare to get a shut eye then, only because I feared when I did, I would have nightmares of the scenes.

My train of thoughts were broken, when I felt a pair slender arms around my neck.

"Let them out. I'm here." Tyanne whispered, as she embraced me from where I sat.

Of everything I feared, somehow, I didn't fear letting Tyanne into my thoughts. I didn't mind, talking to her. Letting it all just flow out. Mom used to tell me how I'm special. I knew that was just a nice form to put it in. Keeping me to myself was a way I protected myself. As well as others. That's how my world works. It still does. Tyanne just barged in. She's wonderous and crazed. Unexpected too. But she's the best thing that happened.

copyrighted © April 2009 , all rights reserved.
♠ ♠ ♠
well, i may come up with one more chapter (:
this is chapter 25 :D
i love th number :D

thanks for all you guys' support through all of this (:
good & bad, you peeps still commented & brightened my day :D
well, that's about all. before i get all emotional.

please continue to comment and subscibe.
xoxo
sara.