Status: Completed

I'm Marrying A Halfblooded Vampire.

Surprise.

Tyanne's POV :

"Wake up already!" I heard a yell, but I just flipped over, I didn't felt like opening my eyes.

"Go away." I murmured.

"You sure?" That voice asked.

"Go away, I want to sleep!" I yelled back, and tossed over once more.

"You sure you don't want to open your eyes even after this?" He asked, and soon after, I felt a pair of soft lips on mine. Instantly, my eyes pop open.

Wyatt's POV:

"Jerk! You kissed me when I'm asleep!" She shrieked, making me laugh.

"You wouldn't wake up." I smiled sheepishly. I admit, I am childish. Who's to blame?

"Asshole!" She yelled, but I could see the smile creeping in.

"Come on," I leaned in, and pecked her lightly on the cheek,hoping it would brighten her day, cause she's just about to have a huge surprise.
"There, good morning Tyanne."

Just when she was about to drop back into bed, I lifted her up in a weird postion, and threw her over my shoulder, since I could not carry her in bridal style. It was the best I could come up with.

"Wh- Let me down, Hunter Schader!" She screamed, and struggled so drastically, only making me laugh. I love this girl.

Tyanne's POV:

I was lugged down from the stairs into the west lounge at the end of the corridor, and I didn't like it one bit.
Although Wyatt's strength had somewhat recovered, the way he carried me over his shoulder was unstable, and te jerking motion was making me sick. Still, I gave up screaming since it only made him laugh. What a jerk.

The jerking motion finally stopped, as Wyatt put me down, steadily. The cocky grin was still on his face, but I had to admit, it was getting addictive.

"You'll love me." He smiled, and shoved the doors opened with his free arm.

I had only taken 5 steps when I was tightly embraced, and I almost thought this was some sort of assault, cause I was having difficulty breathing. Right in front of me, were my bestfriends.
Hermoine and Lorraine.

"Surprise." Wyatt whispered into my ear.

copyrighted © May 2009, all rights reserved.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been long. this is just a filler.
sorry about it if it isn't good.

thanks to my readers anyways (:
& my beloved subscibers and commenters.

please continue to subscribe and comment!
i love you guys.
xoxo,
sara.