Status: Completed

I'm Marrying A Halfblooded Vampire.

Going right.

Tyanne's POV :

"Spit!" Hermoine pinned me on the couch once the boys left the room.

"Wh- I…can't….br..breath..e!" I coughed, and instantly Hermoine let go, though I know the girls were not going to let this matter rest.

"Well, this was all arranged." I finally blurt.

"No way, it's like those movies! We'll help you escape!" Lorraine screamed.

"RELAX! I don't want to escape! I went along with it. It's my choice!"

"You went along with it?" Hermoine and Lorraine's eyes popped.

"Yeah, I went along with it. Wyatt's pretty cute …" I blushed.

"Oh boy, our baby's in love!" The girls squealed and laughed.

"But are you sure, you want to MARRY him?" Hermoine suddenly asked, emphasizing the "marry".

"Well, about that … I don't know. I just know I can't loose him. Yet I'm not sure if I'm ready to tie the knot yet." I sighed.

"Well, no hurry right?" Lorraine smiled, lightening up the atmosphere.

"Not much, Wyatt's presence plus my best girls are here! Nothing will go wrong." I smiled, feeling like my world is almost complete.

"What happened to that cutey anyway? He looked wrecked!" Hermoine suddenly blurt.

"Well, he got injured trying to save me." I stuck out my tongue and waited for the lashing about getting into trouble.

"Aww, that's so sweeet." Lorraine squealed, making me laugh so involuntarily.

We all agreed that Wyatt was such a cute and hot sweetie. My world was looking up. My fiance was such a hotie, my girlfriends were here, Kaleb and Dustin were fun too. What else would go wrong?

Dustin's POV :

[Flashback]

"I'm sorry it was all so sudden. Bagging you like this." I apologised, to kill the silence in the car. I didn't know why, but I was feeling awkward.

"It's cool. Where are we heading? You sure my parents agreed with this? They are sort of strict, when it comes to travelling and stuff like these." Lorraine blurt in a mess, making me laugh.

"One question at a time! We are heading East. I told your parents it was a compulsory trip. To Tyanne's beachside penthouse in Florida. They bought it." I smiled.

"I have a feeling I'm so dead." She sighed, and fell back into the seat.

"I won't let that happen." I smiled, surprised I even thought of it.

"One sided point of view are hard to trust." She looked at me and said, making my heart skip a little. Weird.

I don't usually take second glances at girls. They just seem so, I don't know. Common. None of them seems to be unique, well, except Tyanne. She's a babe, that's definite. Yet there was still something that was not turning me on.
I never date any girls before. Because they all seem the same. Either stuck-up, suck it, bitches, brainless or simply too much of a hassle. They aren't them. They're just dull water to me.
But Lorraine, there was something about her. She wasn't a million dollar pretty face, but there was something that made my heart beat. Her brunette hair seemed soft as it flows down her shoulders, and stop right after her breast. Her blue eyes were pretty and mesmerizing. Most importantly, her poise was out of the world.

"What happened to Tyanne anyway?" She suddenly asked.

"Well, let's just say, she's engaged?" I smiled, where else Lorraine's eyes popped.

"NO WAY." She yelled.

The rest of the trip was about her throwing questions, flipping and yelling alot. Yet somehow, all of it just made me feel so real. The feeling as if everything was going right.

copyrighted © May 2009, all rights reserved.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this took so long!
i just finished my exams & am rushing the chapters :D
i do hope my readers are still keen on reading !

anyways, let ya in on a secret. i actually had the sequel thought of, and the beginning of it out already. which is a little insane, since i have not even thought of how i'm going to continue with this. but, bottom line is, i'm going to think hard of things to write for this chapter :D cool?

anyways, thanks to my faithful readers and commenters.
as well as my subscribers. i love you guys alot. & i hope more good stuff is to come :D

cheers!
xoxo
sara