Status: Completed

I'm Marrying A Halfblooded Vampire.

Mid-air.

"Get dressed." Wyatt smiled, before dragging me out of bed.
Frankly speaking, I would love to have stayed in. My head was crashing due to yesterday's hangover. Wyatt finally came to demand me to go back to our room, so I could sleep, since being with the girls, sleeping wasn't really an option. They are too nuts for that.

"Can I stay in?" I whined, while covering the covers over my head.

"Aww, come on. Its surprise number 2." He said, pulling the covers away. It was useless trying to fight back. My fiance was a vampire. I opened my eyes, to greet a glowing Wyatt, and I simply can't resist any longer. On his face was a million dollar smile and he was looking perfect. No longer the wrecked Wyatt in a sling that looked goofy.

"You're all alright already?"I shot up and asked.

"I'm a vamp, Tyanne. Now, get out and change already." He smiled.

"Into what?"

"A bikini."

I decided to wear my black halter bikini , and quickly pulled an oversized shirt over . After double checks in the mirror , did I decide to step out of my splendid bathroom .

"Why does it always take you forever to get ready ?" Wyatt asked , as he got up from the bed .

"Why do you always do things in the blink of an eye ?" I shot back , grinning , satisfied when it kept Wyatt shut .
"Where are we going ?"

"I'll keep that to myself ." He smirked , when he saw my impatient-due-to-suspense look , "And since you took such a long time to get ready . We have to travel at a faster rate ."

Upon that , Wyatt scooped me up , taking me by surprise , and walked to the balcony .

"What are you doing ?" I asked , clingly on tight , very sure I wasn't liking what Wyatt has in store . A lot of things he do, are things that are out of the world. Better safe than sorry.

"Hold on tight ." He smirked, and I did.

The next thing I know , Wyatt leaped off the balcony , and wind rushed into my face . I willed myself to peek a little .
When I opened my eyes , we were in mid-air .

copyrighted © may 2009 , all rights reserved.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm so sorry it took so long. i was writing more of the sequel than the story! i am really sorry.

& thanks to those who commented & subscribe! :D
please continue to do so! motivation :D

i love you guys!
xoxo
sara