Status: Completed

I'm Marrying A Halfblooded Vampire.

This is it .

I must have fell asleep as when I flicked my eyes open to greet my Mom . Although her eyes looked red and sore , she was smiling and urging me to wake up . I sat up and stared blankly , when all of yesterday started to play in my mind like a speed movie .

I finally got the happening that are going on , and looked at Mum who was at the door calling me to down for breakfast .

"Sweetheart , wash up quick . The Schader's chauffer would be here soon , and I bet you want to have breakfast before that ." Mum faked a smile and said , I could tell she cried from her red and swollen eyes but I chose to keep mummed. Part of me felt really bad for screaming at them last night . I tried hard to reason , and whatever concept they had last 8 years , it was all in the past . I could tell this was not easy to them , at the moment . Yet I knew I wasn't ready to forgive them . I know I'm a bitch , but you got to understand that the anger was too overpowering

I grabbed the black halter and white skirt I left out last night and went into the bathroom to make myself look presentable . I only revealed myself after long 40mins . I looked at myself and decided that I would just leave my long hair flowing down my back as it runs all the way down to my hip . I put on light lip gloss and smiled at the reflection . I wasn't looking too bad , and since I had pulled my fringe back , my grey eyes were clearly refined.

I dragged myself down the stairs , to notice the luggages had been moved . Instantly , I knew Dad had helped shift the luggages , and I was thankful .

"Sweetheart , I made your favourite!" Mom said , as she placed pancakes with maple syrup on my plate and I can't help but smile to myself .

As soon as I finished the last mouth of my pancake , as if on cue , the doorbell rang from the hallway.
I stared blankly as Dad made his way to answer it .
This is it . I'm going to be gone the next minute. And I didn't even got the chance to say goodbye to my bestfriends !

Dad came back in with a young man walking by his side. And boy, he looked hot ! I mentally thought how , perhaps I could survive with such a chauffer .

"Goodmorning Ms LeTroy. " He smiled and held out his hand .

"Goodmorning umm…"

"Just call me Deluca . " He said in a really cute accent , that was hard to make out .

"Goodmorning Deluca ." I smiled and shaked his hand .

"I guess I'll load the luggages into the back of the limo ." He said and start carrying 5 luggages .

"He is strong…" I smiled to myself as I said under my breath. Though curious how he managed 5 utterly heavy luggages.Dad then helped carry the remaining .
I stepped out of my penthouse, only to be greeted by a breath-taking limo . Not like I have not been in one , I had, quite a couple of times during dances and prom . But what was in front of my eyes , was amazing ! It just looked longer and larger than any limo I stepped foot in . The limo was a nice shade of white and it look really pretty .

Deluca loaded the luggages into the humongous boot and opened the door of the limo and ushered me to go in.
I stoned and finally could not take it , but let the tears just flow down my face. Stupid tears ! It always betrays me !

"Mom , Dad , I'm sorry . I just needed time. " I mumbled , and I could feel my mother smile .

"We're sorry , we've put you into this ." She broked down and said .

"We are … Tyan , behave yourself and take care , alright ?" Dad said , in a tone so sad.

"I will ," I choked out in between sobs.

"Okay , now clear the tears , and go on to meet your future ." Mum said as she wiped away both our tears .

I walked into the limo, and gazed at them .
" This really is it ."

copyright ⓒ March 2009
♠ ♠ ♠
this is also a filler . sorry bout that .