Status: Completed

I'm Marrying A Halfblooded Vampire.

Jump.

"WHAT THE HELL ?!" I screamed , and struggled . I was in mid-air! Not in a plane, not in a parachute, no strings attached! Mid-air! In a pair of arms that I came to love, but it doesn't defeat the fact that I was in mid-air. I knew I won't like it.

"Tyanne ! RELAX . Stop struggling ! Or I may drop you !" He replied . Instantly , I stopped struggling , and clung onto him tightly . Only to make him grin so smirkishly. That quirky fiance of mine. Tsk.

"When on earth can you fly !?" I yelled over the howling wind .

"Princess , I'm not flying ." Wyatt rolled his eyes .

"Since when can you float ?!"

"Tyanne . I'm gliding . Defination : Moving at such a fast rate that dimwits assume it as flying ." He grinned , while I stuck my tongue out at him .

After what I thought was forever , he landed down , and let me down . Blood rushed to my head , and I loosed my balance .

"Seriously, Tyanne, your fiance is a vampire who can glide, and you don't even have basic balancing skills." He joked, earning his a nudge in the chest, courtesy of Tyanne Roxy.

"Tyanne ," Hermoine smiled as she made her way with Kaleb to our side . Though they kept a distance , and acted nochalant , I could tell something happened . And who knew , a nut like Mione and the joker Kaleb , look kindda cute together .

"Wyatt planned this, surprisingly ." She grinned .

"You did ?" I eyed Wyatt in disbelief. What else can this guy do?

"Tyanne , give me some credit ."

"Well , thumbs up from me ." Mione smirked .

"No one starts the party without me!" Lorraine's voice ringed , as her silouhette could be seen from afar .

"I thought this was a beach party ? What are we doing on a cliff ?" Mione chirped . It's real wonder where she gotten all the energy . And Wyatt thought I was bad .

"We're going to jump ." Kaleb grinned .

I frozed . I could see Lorraine's face turn white and I could feel Hermione's excitement . If I wasn't wrong , we're far away from the bottom . Jumping didn't seem like a good idea. AT ALL.

"You're kidding right ?" My voice quivelled .

"No . I wasn't ." Kaleb smiled,"Nothing is going to go wrong."Kaleb said with ease, and stride to the edge of the cliff.

"Becareful ! It's dangerous !" Lorraine screeched .

"Relax. We've done this before." Dustin smiled, reassuring her, in a manner that was new to me.

"You guy's are insane." It was a long way down as I kneeled at the edge and look down . It was freaky. Really freaky.

"Watch and learn." Kaleb smiled , and simply laid back .
Eye shockingly , I stared and saw his body drop down gracefully . In an instant , I saw the water splash , and the rings on the water form .

"I think I'm going to faint." Lorraine stooped and said . Her face whiter than ever . She look more pale than Wyatt ever was, "His not coming up !"

"Lorraine, he won't sink or anything.Trust me." Dustin smiled.

"Nothing' s going to happen right?" I asked Wyatt, making him smirk .

"It's alright. We don't die that easily." He smiled and instantly I knew what he meant . Dustin was supernatural too. This won't hurt him abit and I was almost thinking this won't hurt me too .

That's when I saw Hermione walk towards the edge, with a grin so huge . Before I know it , she was on her way down. I felt my heart skipped , and quickly rushed to the edge , only to see her reveal out of the water .

"She said it was fun." Wyatt whispered in my ear .

"You are going to do this . And you will make me try it. Won't you?" I shot .

"I'll be here ." He said , and kissed me gently on my forehead .

Tightly locking our hands together , we walked to the edge and I took a step out . In the blink of an eye , I felt the wind against me , and the pressure acting .
But , it felt good . Really good . The feeling made me felt strong .
After that , water surrounded me . I could feel myself sinking in , then the tense feeling was soothen , and I felt a tug at my hand . Upon that , I quickly made my way up to the surface , to find Wyatt smiling so genuinely , revealing his fangs , which I slowly think its cute.
After a couple of breaths , I felt myself being pulled closer to Wyatt . His lips crashed into mine with intensity , and I kissed back passionately .
Only after Dustin and Lorraine came down with a splash, did we pull apart .

"I'm so doing it once more." I smiled.

copyrighted © may 2009 , all rights reserved.
♠ ♠ ♠
here, another filler (:
i'm sorry, but i promise the next chapter will be better (: i had it plotted alr (:

please comment & subscribe!
xoxo
sara