Status: Completed

I'm Marrying A Halfblooded Vampire.

Eadric.

Tyanne's POV :

I was in a part of the house I'd never been in right now. The garage. It was the only place that seemed normal for once.
Scratch that now.
Bright light suddenly surrounded me, blinding me for awhile, and soon after a whacked basement emerged. It was like a car gallery or something around there. Except this was even better. How rich can the Schaders get? And why do all supernatural beings appear to be millionaires?

" Fish." I said, making sure I didn't swear or cursed,"You have a car gallery for a garage."

"What am I to say? I love cars. So does Dad. I'm a fan of bikes too." He grinned like a kid who had gotten hold of his first cotton candy at a carnival. It was priceless.

I looked around, and counted. There were at least 18 cars right here. It ranged from vintage, class, speed to smoking hot. Though I didn't understand cars much, but I could tell all of this cars here were definitely great and boosted with its value.

"Expensive hobby you have." I laughed, while he lead me through the maze of cars, showing me his collection.

"That's besides the point. We're going bike riding." He smiled, while I grinned.
Oh, I guess I have not mentioned? I was a fan of bikes too.

"Dustin and the rest are on the road already. Take this. I'll take the Aprilia." He smiled and passed the key of the BMW K1200S to me, sending me off to seven heaven.

It was amazing. Back home, I used to ride with some of the guy friends, with a rented bike that was pretty wrecked. Right now, I was riding a K1200S with clear road in front of me, and was carefree as a bird could be.

Hermoine was trying to get hold of bike riding since this was by far most her third time riding. Kaleb was guiding her. Lorraine was clinging onto Dustin for dear life, and I've got to admit, they were starting arouse my suspicions about their relationship.
Where else for Wyatt, he was speeding right beside me, following my suit.

Everything was perfect.
Till a rabbit hopped out.
It's eyes stared at the wheels of my bike with horror. I stared at it with horror. I was heading for collision! I was going to hit it. Smash it under me if I didn't stop. Breaking wasn't a smart option. But my decision was dumb too.

I swerved and was on my way into the forest beside the path. Panicking, I tried hard to not crash into any trunk and struggled to keep my balance.
"Tyanne!" I heard Wyatt's voice behind me.
Did I mention that this was bad, and the soil was uneven? I was going down slope and heading for a trunk. It was impossible to try break and I doubt I could swerve this time round.

I winced my eyes, hoping that perhaps doing so, my crash would not be so horrible.
Within a flash, the bike stopped. Did I crash?
Slowly opening my eyes, I noticed that I was on the cold and wet ground, in a pair of secured arms. Wyatt? I thought he was afraid of coming into the forest ?

"You alright?" A sexy, yet soft voice asked.

"Not really, seeing how I crashed from a bike." I said, while taking his hand to help myself up. Stumbling up, did I manage to take a good look at his features.
That guy had dark brown hair and intense grey eyes. He had a strong built and was tall.
One word. Hot. The guy in front of me, was hot. Really hot. In a tight un-button T-shirt, his chest was clearly visible and the were well built too.

"That was just wicked. What happened?" He asked, looking at me with awe. Who won't? I crashed a BMW K1200S, got mud over my face if I'm not wrong, look like a scandal and a mess.

"A bunny hopped out onto the road. It's darf." I smiled, hoping to the least appear more pleasant.

"Well, darf for you, seems like pure innocence and loving to me. I'm Eadric, by the way." He said, while helping me lift the bike that has crashed up. Except for a few scratches, it seemed pretty flawless still, and I was thankful for that.

"Tyanne. Pleasure to meet you, though circumstances were ba-"

"Tyanne!" Wyatt's comforting voice calls out, interrupting me. Before I knew it, I was tightly embraced by him, resulting me to smile, ever so involuntarily. It was just so great to be in his arms after all of this shit.
"Thank God, you're alright."

"Yeah, I'm fine. The bike isn't though." I whispered meekly.

"Damm the bike. I was so worried something would happen to you.Baby, I'm really scared something would happen to you." He cupped my face, and kissed me ever so softly, as if afraid I was going to shatter in his hands, which was a possibility.

"Other than a few scratches, I'm fine. Really. Thanks to Eadric."

"Eadric?" He eyed me curiously.

"Oh, yeah." I remembered Eadric's presence and ushered them towards each other, "Wyatt, this is Eadric. Eadric, this is Wyatt. Eadric managed to grab me off before I got to crash."

"Hi, Wyatt Hunter. Tyanne's fiance. Thanks, for being of assistance to Tyanne." Wyatt spoke like a gentleman born with a silver spoon. That was definitely new.

"Nah, it was nothing. I happen to be around." Eadric smiled, charmingly I have to admit.

"In the forest?" Wyatt asked, making me aware of the situation had weird circumstances.

"It's a long story." Eadric simply smiled.

copyrighted © June 2009, all rights reserved.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cool :D I finally gotten this out :D
Hope it's good. I really want to hear from you guys.

Thanks to those who had constantly showed your support.
I do wish you can give me some images of how you wish the character should look like. Please? Thanks a bunch ! I appreciate all you guys.

xoxo,
sara