Status: Completed

I'm Marrying A Halfblooded Vampire.

Lost .

"Deluca, where are we heading anyway?" I suddenly perked up as I noticed we were heading to somewhere utterly unfamiliar to me.

"We're heading East ." He said.

"What's the place like ?"

"I bet you'll love it ." He smiled.

"How are the people there like ?"

"King Royston and Queen Magdalia are really nice people . Prince Wyatt is a heartthrob too. "

Fancy address , I thought to myself . "So my fiance is called Wyatt ?" I asked , feeling like a kid who has 101 questions .

"Uh-huh . He is 2 years older than you . I bet you'll fall at his feet ." Deluca smirked.

"I'm not that kind of girl who sweeps people's feet ." I joked back.

"Well , with qualities like his , who knows ? "

I scoffed and fell back into my seat and pondered about how my fiance was going to look like and what kind of person he was .

I must have fallen asleep cause the next moment, the limo door opened and I was awakened by Deluca . "Ms DeFlux , we're here, welcome to your new home ." Deluca smiled at me.
"Aren't we friends enough that you can just call me Tyanne ?" I smiled and stepped out of the limo only to face a monstrously amazing mansion .
"Sure . I'll get your luggages to your room Tyan ." He smiled.
But none of that I cared . Boy , that is one awesome mansion ! And I used to think my penthouse was mind-blowing already .What face me was just crazy ! The house was painted a nice white and the huge front doors were painted a nice black . There was a beautiful fountain in front of the mansion . Lastly , it was soo huge it could fit elephants ! A few dozens of them ! I bet it can even fit a dinosaur !
"Tyanne , you aren't stoning , are you ?" Deluca asked sceptically as he stared at my face , with my jaw still wide open .
"No , I was not !" I denied as I blushed badly . How embarrassing could I get ?
"You were ." Deluca smirked.
"Don't be so full of yourself !" I teased .
"Are you going to just stone here or are you going to go in ?" Deluca asked as he lead me to the doostep . As if on cue, the doors opened and we were greeted by maids . Butlers started to rush to get my luggage .

"Hello , Ms LeTroy ." smiled a maid who was in her mid 30's , "Do follow me ."

"Hello , do call me Tyanne ," I smiled.

"But its not appropriate to call the prince's fiancee by her name ." She said , looking awed by my comment .

"Its okay . I rather you don't go according to the rules ." I smiled .

"Alright …"

I followed the maid who I came to know as , Felisa, like I was told to and awed at every part of the mansion . It's interior design was just as nice as the exterior . The marble floor was shining and the majestic furniture was really grand . There was beautiful decors around the house too .
It was hard to stay close as I looked around , I felt like I was having an excursion and the place was an exhibit . It felt as though all was a display and it was tough to believe all of this is not just a set up but the real deal . My thoughts drifted and I wondered what difference is this from a castle .
We walked for a really long while and I start to wonder how huge this place is . I would really need to get used to this maze .
My train of thoughts finally broke apart as I notice I was walking down a hallway alone . I broke out in cold sweat as I looked around aimlessly , trying find Felissa . Yet no one was in sight .

"Felisa ?" I called out with slight tints of panic in my voice. All that answered me was complete silence that was almost freaky .

I looked down the corridor that seemed endless . How on earth was I going to find my way , when the entire corridor looks the same !
This is just bad .
♠ ♠ ♠
i will get the next few chapters out by today (: sorry if this wasn't up to standards . please comment (: would like to know the feedbacks (: thanks !