Status: Completed

I'm Marrying A Halfblooded Vampire.

For the first girl.

Tyanne's POV :

I woke up from my short nap to Wyatt beside me. With a smile on his face, he kissed me lightly on the tip of my nose which aroused a giggle in me.

"Had your fill of sleep, we missed lunch." He whispered seductively, but it just made me laugh.

"Wyatt, you suck at trying to seduce me. I'm still groggy, but satisfied." I replied with a cheery ring to my voice, that even I was surprise.

"That would have to do. We're dining out for dinner." He said causing me to literally jumped out of bed.

"You serious? That means we get to go shopping again?" Anxious and excitement filled me, and I just could not wait.
It's been quite awhile since we've been to town and this was just exciting. I missed shopping, walking around in crowded areas, mixing with people who are pretty much normal.
(Not that mixing around with this abnormal fiance of mine and his friends are awful. In fact it's twice as much fun, seeing how they all look so good.)

"Yeah, we are. This time round, Hermoine and Lorraine is coming along." By this time, I was squealing.
Wyatt laughed.

Wyatt's POV :

"Why are you so nice all of a sudden?" She suddenly stopped and eyed me, skeptically.

"Hey, I'm hurt. Well, we actually have some cake tasting to do, for the wedding. So we're going down to the bakery." I stuck out my tongue, while she stared at me wide-eyed.

"And I thought why the sudden initiative." She sighed and sank back into my arms.
Closing her eyes, she laid back and I could feel the frustration in her breathing. Upon so, I felt a thug in my chest. It was something too prominent to ignore. Why was Tyanne so indifferent, towards our wedding, might I add.

"Hey, you're not still feeling mad about being put into this, are you?" I pushed my luck a little, and asked. Bracing myself for her answer, I almost forgotten to breathe.
Tyanne shook her head quickly, without even making eye contact and I couldn't help but ran my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"Tyanne, look at me, answer me truthfully." I cupped her face in my hands, and stared into her deep-grey eyes.

"No… Not really." She stammered, and I gotten my answer right away. Just like I thought she would say.

So, I got to admit, it bothered me a whole lot. At the exact moment Tyanne went into the bathroom to wash up and change, I ran straight into Dustin's room.

With an annoyed look on his face, he sighed and dropped his book, while focusing on me.

"What is it? You do know I was so captivated in this book Lorraine introduced, before you came in." He sighed, and walked over to the door I almost tore down.

"It's Tyanne!" I half-yelled and sank onto his bed with a thump.

"I know, dumb ass. I'm talking about the situation." He sighed, and threw the book at me, hitting my head hard. While I sat up with a grunt, Dustin was on the floor laughing already.

"Alright, genius. What is it?" I yelled annoyingly.

"She was forced into this marriage without her consent, you idiot. Every girl dreams about her wedding. But before that, they fantasizes about how their soul mates are going to propose! Why are you so straight?" He laughed.

"So, I should propose?" I asked, shocked. I mean, all this was new to me.
Tyanne was the first girl, that I've ever set eyes upon. She's the first girl I talked to,the first girl I kissed, the first girl I slept with for goodness sake! So how was I suppose to know all of these? In fact, Kaleb was the Casanova and romanticist. How does Dustin even know all of these?

"Well, yeah! With the best atmosphere, most likely a place that means a lot to you, then kneel down, and ask for her hand in marriage."Dustin smiled and gestured(drastically), only to make me chuckle.
But then again, thank God there is Dustin around.

"What else do I need?" I probed, still feeling confused.

"Wyatt! You're the one proposing! You should not be asking me!" Dustin smacked his head with his palm and sighed,"But my advice is, bring along some flowers and perhaps chocolate, together with the ring."

"Right." Wyatt, make a mental note!

"That's as far as I can guide you man. Figure out the rest on your own, or else I have to be the one to help you pop the question."

"Hey, I'll do that on my own, thank you very much." I said, and shot up from his bed.

Instantly, I thought of the exact place to propose. Now all I need are some beautiful flowers, a box of chocolates and a ring.
A ring for my Tyanne.©
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey Hey Hey. I'm back :D Hope this is good too :D
Thanks for all the comments so far (: I'm really glad :D
So there you go. :D

Please do continue to give me feedbacks and comments (:
Subscribe too! (:

With love,
Sara
XOXOXO