Status: Completed

I'm Marrying A Halfblooded Vampire.

Prologue to the real deal.

Tyanne's POV:

As soon as we got home, I went straight to the bathroom and let the water run. It had been a long day with a thousand and one mixed emotions swirling in me.

Cake testing wasn't bad, although the many spoons we dug into did make me, or in this case, all of us turned off and sick.
The calories were burnt off during the spree where the girls and I were just having a hell lot of fun. But once it ended, Hermoine chirped about being my bride's maid during dinner, I snapped back into reality, the current situation.

When the warm water touched my tense skin, I relaxed a little and caught up with my thoughts. Amidst all that congested happenings, I totally forgotten about my wedding. So many things were going on, and the wedding seemed to have faded away.

I wondered exactly what was wrong with me. I'm going to marry a hot, sexy vampire. Who, happens to be a real sweet chap and sincerely love me. He was even willing to risk his life for me! Hell, who would do that? Wyatt was perfect. From him, to his wonderful friends who became mine, to his overly awesome huge house, to his status, to his imperfections. Everything was perfect. So why wasn't I excited about this wedding when I should be, like every other girl would be.

Fed up with what my problem was, I pushed it to the back of my head, and step out from the bath tub filled with wonderful smelling strawberry bubbles.
Pulling into Wyatt's blue shirt, that was hanging at the front of the closet prominently, and a short pair of female boxers, I marched my way to Eadric's room.

Feeling a need to talk this through.

Eadric's POV:

With her blond hair still damp and a towel framing her small face, Tyanne marched into my room in an oversize shirt, I guess was Wyatt's, and bounced onto my bed.

"Something is wrong with me," She yelled, in a sing-song manner that only made me laugh.

"There definitely is," I laughed and sat beside her.

She started on how she felt she was crazy and went on about how she just felt the wedding was taking things to a whole new level that she didn't felt ready for.
Although she was yammering about her problems, there seems to be a glow on her face and she smiled whenever she mentioned Wyatt.

"Okay, I officially bored you." She suddenly stopped and said, taking me aback a little, since I found out I was starring at her.

"No, I'm listening. And all I managed to interpret, is that you are just uncertain, but you do love him, and that's all there is? Maybe it's the rush, but once it comes to a point, where everything will just fall into place." I chided, though I have no idea why I did so. I was going against him. What the hell am I thinking?

"You really think what I'm feeling is alright?" She looked me in the eye, with her beautiful blue/grey ones questioning.

"Princess, you just sound like a case of premarital anxiety to me." I laughed, though something inside of me was screaming for some unknown reason.

"Eadric, although I'm not sure about the anxiety you're talking about, but thanks for the reassurance." She smiled and gave me one of teddy hugs before skipping out of my room. But while she was happily and satisfied, I felt bitter.

Hell, that's when I knew, I actually do like her.
Despite the fact that I knew clearly the reason I was sent here.

Kaleb's POV:

Ever since the kiss, things between us was just awkward. I didn't know how to approach Hermione after she left that night, saying she was going to bed.
And she didn't even look me in the eye after that.

"So, what's with you and Hermione, huh?" Wyatt jested when I sank down on the couch in the multipurpose room.

"You know, Kaleb, the problem with you, is that you're too, readable." Dustin laughed and I just grunted knowing these two freaks were just too tough to wrestle with. Dustin was installed with psyched vampire mind-reading shit that I just found too troublesome to deal with.

"Why don't you just tell her?" Wyatt asked.

"What, tell her I'm a werewolf and I imprinted on her? That for my entire living existence, I'm unable to fall for anyone else but her? Spit it all out and tell her she drives me crazy, even just by staring into space?" I groaned, with frustration.

"That's all there is, but perhaps you would choose to tell her one at a time?" Wyatt said, while pressing furiously on the buttons of the PSP he was holding onto.
Seriously, one of the most surprising things around here, was Wyatt was totally a kid at heart. You would imagine a vampire to do all sorts of cool stuff, but no, Wyatt chose to just sit on his bum and play electronic games like every other kid out there does.

"She'll freak out, with whatever I'll tell her." I almost yelped.

"Just try to approach her calmly for now," Dustin said, "And a letter came in for you today, surprisingly."

Reaching out, I took it from Dustin and ripped it with ease. Only to reveal a letter that made me shake, with fear.

Copyrighted © just-smile, September 2009
All Rights Reserved.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought a cliffhanger would be good this time round, and this chapter is actually beginning to unfold all the evil stuff. I really did planned this chapter well, so I'm happy :D ( though the chapter title do suck)
Hope you guys like it :D

I would take this time, to thank all of you who commented and subscribed. I had been doing a few one-shots lately, so I kind of neglected this. But thanks for still commenting and telling me how much you like this story :D

Please do continue to flood my comments (:

With thousands of Love,
Sara
XOXO