Status: Completed

I'm Marrying A Halfblooded Vampire.

I'm back

Wyatt’s POV:

“Wyatt, please wake up,” I heard an awfully familiar voice calling.

I suddenly felt a gust of air fill my lungs and I had to try hard not to choke. My body trembled and I winced at the sudden bolt of energy that erupted in my body. It was as though, I wasn’t floating any longer. I was me. Filled with mass and pulled down by gravity.

“Wyatt?” Another familiar voice called out to me. I wanted bad to answer them, but it was tough.

Then all of a sudden, my eyes bolted right open, and the sunlight shone deep in. It was kind of blinding, yet at the same time, I felt so right.

“Wyatt! Oh my god.” Hermione and mom both exclaimed. It was a little fuzzy as such details were still trying to register in my head.

“Call the doctor!” Dad’s voice boomed, and I heard Dustin’s muffled voice calling out to the doctors.
Soon enough, doctors were crowding around me, examining me like I’m some artifact. It dragged on for awhile, though I wasn’t sure how long. Everything just seemed like a blur and I wondered, just exactly what had happened. I needed details, because the fuzz was really getting to me now.

I watch in silence, as all of my friends and parents mumbled on, rattling and squealing. And that’s when I suddenly came to notice, Tyanne wasn’t around.

“Ty...an...” I coughed out, and my slow reaction finally kicked in. I notice there was a tube stuck down my throat and it felt so darn uncomfortable. I also noticed that there were so many other wires and tubes connected to my body.

“He’s trying to say something,” Dustin said.

As painful as it is, I slowly lifted my hand, and pulled the tube out of my mouth. It was effing painful and as I winced, the doctors were only rushing up and trying to place it back in. Damn them!

“No, no, let him talk,”

“Where’s Tyanne?” My voice sounded so soft and weak, because I was trying to do so many things at a time. It was tough and tiring, that’s for sure.
I tried my best to sit up but the coughing started to consume my body and I shook terribly. With every word, I tried not to think about pain and pulled out the IV tubing and every other thing else that was connected to my body.

“Wyatt, what are you doing?” Mom yelled in complete disbelief.

“Where is she?” I demanded through my gritted teeth.

“She went back to put off at her parents’.” Dad said, as though he knew what was going on in my mind, and knew of the extents I would go to.

“Then help me get a plane, a car, or some transport! I’m going there right this instant.” I said and got onto my feet.

“Mr Schader! You’re not fit to go anywhere.” The doctors said, and tried to hold me back, only earning themselves a death glare and they allowed me to have my way.

A few hours later, I was standing outside her house, breathing in the soft sea air. With every breath of air that filled my lungs, I felt real and right.
So, Tyanne lived in a penthouse before. The beautiful architecture that overlooks the sea was luring. It had beautiful open porches and patios. Painted a nice brick white, it was fresh and warm.

Shakily, I limped my way to the front porch steps and towards the main door. I lifted my fingers to push on the button, and soon enough, it opened and I was greeted by a man, in his late forties.
He had white blond hair that was neatly cut and a deep set of blue eyes. And right away, my guesses are that he was Tyanne’s father.

“Oh my, what happened to you?” He asked, shock and somewhat petrified. At that, I wondered how bad I actually look right now; seeing how I was shaking and in clothes that I wore for quite a while now.

“Hello sir, I’m Wyatt Hunter Schader, sorry for the circumstances, but is Tyanne around?” I panicked and gushed out.
When I finished, he stared at me in awe and when he saw the limo behind me, in his driveway, the look on his face became more radical.

“I’ll go get her,” He said, and rushed back in.

A couple of minutes later, I heard footsteps coming down, and before my reflexes could kick in, Tyanne was standing at the door, right in front of me and she staggered a little on her foot. I reached out to her, to help keep her balance.
At that, she pounced on me, hugging me like I’m the world. Her hot tears flowed down her cheeks and stained my shirt.

That’s when I finally felt completely alive.

“I came back so I could marry you and nail you,” I let out a small smile and I could hear her muffling curse on my shoulder.

Tyanne then lifted her head and looked deep into my eyes. Her eyes were puffy but still basking in its beautiful blue grey glory. It’s quite a wonderment how she still can look so good when she cries.

Then right after, my lips found hers and we stood by the door and kissed. ©
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this explains things clearly (: I enjoyed writing this a lot, that's for sure.
I already have the next chapter written out, so all I'm requesting is 7 comments. That's all I'm asking, pretty please?
I promise once I get my 7 comments, I'll post it right out :D

Love, Sara
XOXO