Status: Completed

I'm Marrying A Halfblooded Vampire.

The 'I do's

Third Party’s POV:

“Rise and shine, princess!” A cheery voice called out.

“Oh, go away! I want to sleep in.” Tyanne groaned groggily, before pulling the extra pillow over her head.

“You’re getting married today, are you sure you want to stay in, princess?” Vera Ashwill, the wedding planner said edgily and instantly, Tyanne threw the pillow aside and shot up. It works every time.

“It’s today.” Tyanne said, and allowed the fact to daunt into her.

“Yes, it is, now if you want to make it in time, I suggest that you go take a hot bath right now, Tyanne.” Vera stated, or more like demanded, because at that, Tyanne climbed out of bed regretfully as the chill got to her, seeing she was only in one of Wyatt’s shirt and her panties. Then in a hurry, Vera quickly ushered Tyanne into the bathroom in frenzy.

Stripping to the very core, Tyanne allowed the cold water to stream down her body, freshening herself up. Today was the big day, and as the butterflies do their job in her stomach, Tyanne tried to focus on Wyatt; the one thing that makes all of it feels logical. To only know him for less than a year, it sure felt like they’d been through a lot and being with him, was what she wanted; so heck with the butterflies and everything else that comes along with it.

The moment Tyanne stepped out of the bathroom in a pink bathrobe; she was pulled towards the dresser and greeted by ladies who helped her along the way during the almost torturous week of planning. They sat her down comfortably on the midnight blue armchair and started their job.

From pulling to plucking, twisting to curling, heating to brushing then clipping, eye shadow, eye liner, blush, lip gloss, mascara, bikini wax, leg wax, polishing, hair spray, hair gel, clips, squeezing, pushing, zipping. Tyanne thought hard of whatever they missed out, but the girls always beat her to it and all she had to do, was seat there and be their doll. It may appear as pretty sweet pampering, but no one knew quite as well.

When they finally slip on the white sparkling heels, she let out a heave of relief and thanked her lucky stars that the torturous three hours were finally done with.

“Take a good look, Tyanne,” Vera smiled with satisfaction at the outcome of her work. Tyanne sparkled and knowing her hard work resulted to this, was the best reward her job offers.

Tyanne then stood up, and made her way to the full length mirror in anticipation. Excitement and anxiousness bubbled in her with every step she took. She started to get all fidgety and wondered if she looked good. Questions popped into her head, as she starts to worry. But the moment she took a glimpse at herself, all of that faded away.

Her tube gown was even better than she remembered.
Tiny little diamond gems sparkled around the sweetheart neckline and torso. The entire corset bodice is embroidered with white silver beads, which against the ivory silk, looks like extra texture. The skirt of the dress was smooth but not rigid and it flowed to above her ankles, where else the two inch train tailed behind.
As for her hair, it was chopped to a shorter length and curled largely down her shoulders. A white rose and baby breadth hair band sit’s nicely on her head, complimenting her make-up perfectly. With luscious pink lips and a light eye shadow and blush, she was such a pretty wedding doll.

“You like?” Vera asked, with a peachy smile.

“I love. You’re amazing!” Tyanne starred wide-eye at her own reflection, never knowing she could achieve such perfection. She was always a mess in a dress, so knowing that for once, her big day was going to be good because she look the look.
With tears brimmed in her eyes, Tyanne gave Vera a warm hug and thanked her, before she was left to wait with her bride’s maid.

“You are absolutely gorgeous.” Hermione gave Tyanne a quick hug before she pulls away to have a good look at her best friend.

“And you two are the prettiest brides’ maid ever.” Tyanne let out a huge grin, while thinking back to the other weddings she been to when she was younger. Most brides’ maid wore cheesy dressers and had bad hair, but Vera’s girl sure made her best friends look like they can easily take away the lime-light.

Hermione’s dress was light grey, and it reaches to her knees. Having also a sweetheart neckline, and straps, it flows down till the hem where elastic held it together for a finishing touch.
Lorraine’s was a much simpler grey tank dress. Its U-neckline showed the uniqueness of the dress as it flows to below her knee and a slim waist belt made it look even prettier.

“Okay, so let’s go over this, something old and something new. Something borrowed and something blue.” Lorraine said in a sing-song tone with a huge smile on her face as she bobbed to the tune.

“Well, my necklace is old, while my engagement ring is new. The dangling earrings are borrowed from Magdalia, as for blue...”

“You don’t have blue,” Lorraine pointed out, as Tyanne twirl around to find her ‘something blue’.

“I can do without it...right?” Tyanne asked, a tiny panic broke in her.

“Well, it’s even better to have it but I guess we can leave blue out.” Lorraine tried to give a reassuring and convincing smile, yet failing to do so pathetically.

“Oh great.” Tyanne let out a sarcastic sigh. It was just what she needed; a missing lucky item. Then again, she wasn’t an omen believing kind of girl either so she tries her best to forgo it.

“Hey, you do now. I was planning to give it to you after the wedding, but I guess situation calls.” At that, Hermione pulled Tyanne’s hand and with ease, clasped a silver bracelet with a single blue sapphire gem on her wrist.

“Hermione-” She started words in her mouth but none she could mouth out to show how happy and grateful she was.
It startled her how anxious she is about this wedding, which she procrastinated before. The wedding is supposed to be a seal to the deal that her father had made years before. Yet it turns to something much more and it became so important to Tyanne, that she wanted it to be perfect; for Wyatt, her parents, his parents, their friends and herself.

“Be a good wife, Tyanne.” Hermione grinned as she gave her best friend a reassuring hug.

Tyanne’s POV:

One more minute, and I was going to stroll down the aisle, towards my new life ahead, as Mrs Schader. Wow, that’s tough to register. My heart thumped so intensely against my chest and as I took deep breaths, flashbacks of the both of us started to stream in my head.

I remembered how we first met under the horrific intrusion circumstances.

How Wyatt suddenly tried to be nice to me, as he claims to be my fiancé and help dress the gash on my palm.

He cooed me when I felt afraid and uncertain and assured me when I doubted him and myself.

The first time we argued and how he kissed me amidst all of it and can still top that day of by telling me he liked me.

The night at the ball where he kissed me, and could have the guts to tell me he’s a vampire right after.

He protected me when I needed him to, and with his life, he fought to save me from Deluca.

He opened up to me about his past and allowed me into his world, despite how messy and stained it was. Wyatt trusted me.

How he tries all ways to make me happy and give me surprises that leave me speechless and how Wyatt looks after me so precariously. He treats me and gives me only the best.

Then there were our heated arguments and how we lived through that too, since it was all under the water, when he slipped into coma and how he came back to me after.


As the proposal played in my head, the doors suddenly burst opened, and the late afternoon light shone on me. The wedding bells started to sound and dad raised his arms for my hand to go over. With every step down the aisle, my heart pounded. Wyatt’s face became clearer in view, as I got closer to the altar. Standing with a huge smile on his face, he was dashing in his suit. He was wearing a white shirt under a magnolia vest and had a blue tie tucked nicely. The black tux jacket gave him extra buff and for once, Wyatt look prim and proper; even his hair was nicely combed back.

Beside him, stood his best men, Dustin and Kaleb who are dressed in black tuxedo jackets too, with a bronze tie and white shirt underneath.

As I surveyed the garden, I see Royston’s arms around Magdalia who was gleefully enjoying the head start of the ceremony. Mom was opposite, and joyful tears were brimmed in her eyes.

As the wedding bells came to a stop, I took my final step and was in front of Wyatt. He look into me and in his eyes showed a glow that I love and happiness reflected in my own.

“Take good care of her, alright?” Dad said, as he handed my hand over to him.

“I definitely will,” Wyatt smiled as he took my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine.

"Dearly beloved, we have gathered here today in the presence of God, to witness the union of Wyatt Hunter Schader and Tyanne Roxy LeTroy in holy marriage, which is blessed by the Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore it is not to be entered into lightly, but reverently, discreetly and in the awe of God." My heart thumped as the pastor opened with a prayer and guided us into the ceremony.

Listening attentively, the pastor finally finished his sermon, and indicates for us to start off with our vows.

“Tyanne, I believe this was no coincidence, for you had made me believed that this was all predestined, that God had brought us together, and wanted us to be united as one in this matrimony.

You make me believe that I was far more than what I thought I was, you gave me a chance to be your hero, you were the one who stuck by me when I was down in the pits, and for that, showed me what a wonderful woman you are, and I’ll be foolish to ever forgo you.

It doesn't matter, what we've been through, what matters is, that I want to walk the rest of the road with you and only you, Tyanne Roxy LeTroy. I love you, with all my heart and soul. I want to protect you, to love you and to cherish you. Hence, I want to take you as my lawful wife, in the presence of God, I vow to hold your hand and walk down the road, with faith, trust, respect, honor and love, even sixty years later.

So, do you, Tyanne Roxy LeTroy, take me, Wyatt Hunter Schader as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and hold from this day onwards, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish till death us apart?" Wyatt asked, with anxiousness shown in his eyes. At that moment, I thought I was going to cry. That was the longest yet sweetest vows I've ever heard, and I knew it was his heartfelt words. There wasn’t a need for any other words, because at that, I said ‘I do’.
He then slips on the wedding band onto my finger and at that, something erupted in me; something even better than fireworks and sparks.

"Wyatt, there’s no need for me to go all preachy with my vow, because you’ve done that. Know that I love you with every single cell in me.
Hence do you, Wyatt Hunter Schader, take me Tyanne Roxy LeTroy, as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and hold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish, till death do us apart?"

“I do.”

“And I hereby declare you man and wife.” The pastor announced, as I slip the ring onto Wyatt’s finger, “You may now kiss the bride.”

“Finally!” Wyatt flash one of his infamous smirked, and exclaimed, making those who heard chuckle. There and then, he pulled me into him and kissed me. It wasn’t hard but filled with love and passion. Applause and cheers sounded in the background, and I even heard a few ‘awws’.

Wyatt apparently doesn’t give a hoot about it because he continued kissing me till the pastor coughed.

Copyrighted © just-smile, January 2010
All Rights Reserved.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm finishing it off today! And give you a head start to the sequel! A brand new year, a brand new story! I'm loving this chapter, but it's so darn long. Got to be my longest. I hope it's not to draggy and boring. Action will come, soon enough.

Happy New Year everyone. Thanks for everything the past year, and I do hope, in the new year, you guys will still love me, or rather my stories just as much.
I won't disappoint (:

Love, Sara
XOXO