Status: Completed

I'm Marrying A Halfblooded Vampire.

Angel

After walking back the way I came , I saw Deluca and a few maids looking around frantically . A gush of relief spilled over as I ran towards them .

"Tyanne ! Are we glad to see you !" Deluca let out a sigh of relief when I jumped out at him from behind .

"I kindda strolled away … " I said in embarrassement .

"Not happening . Expected of you ." Deluca laughed .

"Hey ! You're not suppose to laugh at me !"

"Its tough not to ." He smirked .

"Mis-Tyanne , am I glad to find you !" I heard Felisa's voice at my back , and I turned to her , looking apologetic .

"I think you better go settle in your room and maybe wash up , you look beat ." Deluca said .

"Yeahs , and this time , I promise I will stay close !" I stuck my tongue out in a "oops" manner .

Wyatt's POV :

"WHAT ?!" I screamed and I heard a few birds flutter in shocked .

"It's settled son . I want you to get married soon ! Its time for you to take after the buisness , take after the throne and give me a grandchild ! Son , you're twenty !" Father bellowed .

"I am only 20 ! Dad , I don't even know that girl ! And you're only telling me about this marraige now!?"

"What difference would it make ?"

"She's propably a spoiled bunny from a rich family ." I rolled my eyes .

"I would not want such insults in the family ." Mother suddenly said , as she walked into the room.

"Mom , talk some sense into him !"

"I don't see what is so non-sensical about this marraige . I have a feeling it would be good to introduce a girl to you . You're too much of an introvert . And like your Father said , I think its time to see my little boy have his ." Mother smiled at the last sentence .

It was pointless . What's the use of arguing ? The girl is already in my room !
Anger piled up in me , I don't even know her ! And I got to share my room with her . How absurd is that ! I marched angrily to my office , wondering how I was going to have to survive with the human girl in my room .

I reached my office , at the end of the hallway , only to see it was intrudered . I was about to alert the guards when I saw her .
Beautiful .
That's the only words that flow to my mind . Her long blonde and brown hair flowed so gracefully down her back .

"How long do you plan on intruding my work place ?" I asked flatly , and mentally slapped myself to even let that sentence come out from my mouth.

"Who are you ?" I asked , which probably startled her .

"Oh … I'm Tyanne LeTroy , so sorry for intruding . I was kind of lost … " She answered . I heard angels. Crazy , yet true . Could such a beautiful voice exist ?

"Whatever , just get out of my sight !" I screamed and push her out of office . I shut the doors behind her , and I stood there momentarily dazed .My heart pulpitated so fast so fast that it was unhealthy !

"Wyatt ! What the hell did you do that for ? You're angry at your Dad ! Not her ! Great now you chased an angel away and feeling sorry for your dumb ass ." I reprimanded myself .

copyrighted © March 2009 , all rights reserved .
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment ! hope y'guys like it :D