Status: Completed

I'm Marrying A Halfblooded Vampire.

Destination: towards a new beginning

Tyanne's POV:

“I’ve not gotten a chance to tell you this, but you, are beautiful.” Wyatt whispered into my ear, as we swayed along to the music to start the night off with the first dance.

“I know that already. You for once, look charming; like a prince and living up to your name.” I smiled.

“You’re saying I’m not most of the time?” Wyatt arched his eyebrow and look at me with a smirk on his face.

“Other times, you’re just you. The one I fell for.” I rested my head on his chest as he pulls me into him and rest his chin on my head.

“You know, we hardly ever get times like this, don’t we?” He pointed out, as we continued swaying, “It’s always been so much of everything lately.”

“Its part of the package that comes along with you, gotten use, and am so over trying to play things normal.” I stated, since I quite gotten use to the life where not every day is as simplified as it looks.

“I’m sorry it’s never easy for you,” He sighed, as he starts playing with my curls.

“Hey, I never ask for things to be easy. I just want to be beside you, no matter what. So don’t go apologetic on me.” I shot up, as I digested whatever Wyatt had said. It was true, life got so much more complex when I’m with him, but it didn’t matter. It shouldn’t either, since I’m now his wife.

“So, Mrs Schader, even I throw us at some deserted island, you’re fine with that?” He smiled though there seem to be more to it.

“Then you’ll just have to make sure I don’t kill you before we get off the island.” I grinned, as I see him pout a little at my respond. How a hot ass like him pulls off a pout, was beyond my comprehension.

“You look so beautiful tonight.” Daddy smiled, as he guided me in a slow song. He had come up to Wyatt and me to ask for a dance with his daughter and now that we are dancing, emotions swirled in me because dad use to twirl me around like this when I was a little girl and those were fond memories. “You grow so fast. It seems like yesterday you learned how to talk.”

“Daddy, you know I’m still your little girl,” I reassured him with a smile.

“Yes, you are. But you’re also someone’s wife now; there are new responsibilities and roles.” Dad continued, “Wyatt’s a good man, you’re lucky, Tyanne.”

“Daddy,” I started only to be cut short by him.

“I’m happy for you, I am. But I’m going to miss you so much too.” He said, with his voice all emotional and sentimental.

“I’m still here. I’ll visit, you can do the same.” I gave a lopsided smile to reassure him, only to make him chuckle.

“I’ll always love you. I’m here. You know that right, baby girl?” He smiled and pretended to wipe sweat away from his forehead, when I know it was the tears he was hiding.

“I know that. I love you too, daddy.” I hugged him and instead of reassuring him, tears of both joy and tinge of sadness fell.

Four hours of flight and I am thankful we’re on a private jet. Wyatt mentioned that if we took a regular flight, it would have dragged longer. The games and internet connection on the plane kept me occupied for awhile, however, after I gone through most of it, I got really bored and felt like I could rot there and then, and hence I’ve been whiny and irritable since an hour ago, sleazing around and pulling a sulk.

“Tyanne, no matter how I love you, I’m really annoyed by how you look so darn awful on our way to honeymoon!” Wyatt sighed in exasperation as he pulled me up against him. His strong arms wrapped me in a tight embrace and I tried to perk up.

“I love you too,” I smiled in my own defense and rebuked him, while having said so, stretched up to kiss the tip of his chin, the only place I managed from the weird angle I was in.

“Stop being a slug, because we’re arriving.” He ordered, as he pulled me towards the window, staring out with a smile on his face. Following suit, I looked out too, and was blown away at what greeted me.

Copyrighted © just-smile, January 2010
All Rights Reserved
♠ ♠ ♠
AND IT'S DONE! OMG.
I'm so happy. Thank you all for sticking through with me. I'll most probably post the sequel up soon! Do check by again for the link or something.
I figured that if I don't let you guys know the honeymoon destination, you guys will come back for the sequel. Ain't I smart? :D

On a more serious note, I really am glad I finished this. I posted this before on Quizilla, but it never made it to the end. So I'm really glad I have all of you guys to motivate me.
Do tell me what you feel about the ending, because I believe feedback whether good or bad, will help me improve.

I LOVE YOU GUYS.
XOXO, Sara.