Status: Completed

I'm Marrying A Halfblooded Vampire.

Dinner.

Tyanne's POV :

I followed closely to avoid straying away once more . Felisa had to constantly check that I'm right beside her .

"We're here ." She said , as we came to a halt . We were in front of large doors once again and I was still amazed by such sight . Don't ask me why after roaming the place and seeing gigantious looking doors , I still was taken away by the size of this place . I just am .

"All right , I'll come and get you later , Mi-Tyanne . And please do not try to venture this place alone." Felisa said , emphasizing the last sentence .

" Alright . I'll take a bath , and stay put ." I smiled .

I was left on my own , and did what I was told . I pushed open the large doors to be greeted by another mind-blowing room . The room was painted a beautiful white . There was a black dresser at the corner of the room . It's mirrors had silver trims . A black candle chandelier hung in the middle of the room too . There was a dark grey Max Swivel loveseat at another corner of the room . There was 2 doors in the large room . Both of them a nice silver colour with black door knobs . I was guessing one was the closet and the other was a bathroom . (Turns out I was right)
And then was the bed . It was a king-size bed . Laying majestically in the middle of the room , with its headboard against the white wall .

I awed at the beauty of the room , when I notice my luggages are put at a side , near the closet . It reminded me that I was suppose to be having a bath instead of dazing away . I yanked my luggage open and digged out a white spaghetti strap babydoll dress that reached above my knee . Having done so , I made my way to the bathroom .

Like all the rooms , the bathroom was no exception to be as grand . Crystal chandeliers hung from above . There was a full-fledge mirror , the basin had crystals drilled at the side . Most of all , there was a circular luxury bathtub in the middle . And it was huge . As if it can fit 10 people in it ! There were steps leading to the bathtub , and it a light red .

I soaked myself in the water and enjoyed the sensation of the water touching my skin . It felt great after a long day .

After 30 mins did I step out and slip on my clothes . I let my long hair run down my back and put on light make-up .
Finally , I decided I should step out of the bathroom , only to see Felisa waiting by the door , smiling when she saw me out of the wash room .

"How long have you been standing there ?" I asked, shocked .

"Don't bother about that . You look pretty in that dress Tyanne ."

"Thank you ." I smiled .

"Tyanne , King Royston and Queen Magdalia would like to meet you now , along with Prince Wyatt , you are going to have dinner . So if you would follow me , I'll lead the way ." Felisa said , as she ushered me to go out of the room .

We walked for a long while and finally came to a stop in a large room . Chandeliers hung like in every other room . There was a large , long table in the middle of the room and large chairs circulated it . There was a large red armchair at the far end of the table too.

I was ushered to one of the chairs and a maid helped pulled it out for me . I stared around the room , maids were at the side waiting patiently . I looked and wondered how the people I was going to meet be like .

My train of thoughts broke when 2 figures walked into the room . My mind ran wild upon seeing their perfection . A man in his 50's walked in from another door first . He was tall , and had hair that was turning grey . Although he looked old , but he was still handsome . His features were refined and I bet he looked really hot when he was young . When I thought about it , he kind of reminded me of the guy I met earlier , but I quickly shook it off .
After him , was a beautiful woman in her late 40's . She had beautiful black hair and perfect complexion , she was just such a beauty .

When they walked in , the maids smiled and greet them in a former manner , and I could see the amount of respect each of the maids had for them . Half guessing that they were the king and queen , I felt awkward , and rose to my feet as I see them aproaching the table .

"My , my ! You must be Tyanne !" The man smiled at me and held my hand ," How nice to finally meet you . You look beautiful . It's an honour to have you here ."

"Umm … Thank you for your compliments , umm … "

"Oh yes , I forgotten to introduce myself !" He said ," I'm King Royston ."

"Its nice to meet you King Royston ."

"We can say the same ." The woman voiced and smiled . She looked really pretty when she shined her pearly teeth and it felt as though an angel had sung when she spoke , "I'm Queen Magdalia , your soon-to-be-mother-in-law ."

"A pleasure to meet you too , Queen Magdalia ." I smiled.

"Are we going to stand here all day , or have dinner ?" King Royston said and told the maids to serve dinner .

I settled back into my seat , and before I knew it , food was served up . In polished plates , laid food that smelt so good , it was overwhelming . We were having mushroom spaghetti today , one of my favourite . I glanced and saw Queen Magdalia had the same dish as I did , but King Royston had a sirloin steak .

King Royston was about to dig in when the doors barge open . I awed at the sight that he was the guy I saw earlier !
♠ ♠ ♠
well , i hope this is goood . i know this was long . im sorry ! will update sooner (: & much thanks to my 9 subscribers ! (: much loves to all of you ! i do hope more people would comment & feedback . as well as subscribe !

love you guys ! :D