Status: Completed

I'm Marrying A Halfblooded Vampire.

Goodnight.

Wyatt's POV :

"Goodnight ." She whispered softly and I felt fuzzy inside .

This was bad . Very bad . Not only is her scent strong , her blood taste too good to resist . What the hell was Dad thinking anyway ? Wanting me to share a room with a human girl .
Right now , I can't even get any shut eye !

I walked out of the room , and made my way to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator at the end of the kitchen . Only to see bottles of it . Instantly , I took one out and opened it . Gulping down the cotents quickly , and feeling the pain in my throat soothen .

It was getting annoying and probably all of this irritance is the cause of my lust today . I started to be mad at myself , usually I could control myself pretty well .
And then reluctantly , I made myself accept the problem .
It was all because I can't read her thoughts .

That was it . That's was the problem . That was what that bugged me right from the start . It was not because of Father making these decisions for me . I was actually glad he did somewhat .
It was cause of this . I knew it but was just too overwhelmed to accept that as a fact . To even think its possible .
She really is one of a kind . She blocked me out of her mind …

I sat in the kitchen for who knows how long , and finally let it go until tomorrow to discuss this with Kaleb and Dustin . I fell to the temptation of sleep and teleported back to the room .

She laid soundly on the bed , her lashes flutter , and she twitched a little . Such beauty . Such delicate features . Such perfection that even Mother felt envious .

I went over to the bed , and crawled in beside her . I could feel her skin next to me . It was warm and smooth . I looked at her , and started smiling . Just then she shifted and her arm wrapped around my body . Upon contact , my skin tingled in delight and by reflex , I wrapped my arm around her frill figure . Only after I felt comfortable in that position , did I realise I was hugging her , with her face still peacefully snugged in my bare chest . I smiled to myself and slowly started to feel the tiredness creep in some time later , and decided to surender to sleep .

copyrighted © March 2009
♠ ♠ ♠
well, 3 chapters in one day :D im proud of myself :D
anyways , please gimme some feedbacks . y'know , like tell me where I gone wrong & stuff like that .
thanks for reading anyways.