Green Day and My Chemical Romance North American tour '04!

Bribury is the Best.

Green Day’s bus arrived at the hotel. It was rather big. It sort of looked like a miniature Hilton hotel.

“Are we all going to get them?” Billie asked a smile plastered on his face, laughter still evident from the last joke Tre had just told.

“I think we should let Tre have more fun. Do you feel like going to get them?” Mike said looking at Tre who was, for some reason, sprawled across the table.

Tre sat up and pretended he was deep in thought. Then he jumped off the table did the can-can and nodded his head vigorously.

Billie stood up and ushered Tre off the bus, “Give ‘em hell and get them on here!”
They watched as Tre bounded through the revolving doors and kept on revolving for about 3 turns. He finally got out of the revolving doors and walked to the front desk.

“Hello my dear man.” Tre impersonated an English accent; the thing was he was talking to a woman.

The girl raised an eyebrow at him and asked, “How may I help you this fine day?”

Tre smiled at her, he didn’t expect this reaction from a young girl. He thought surely she would scream something about him being famous.
“Do you know who I am?” Tre asked a bit disappointed.

“Duh, Tre Cool. Are you here for Gerard Way? He told me if someone from GD came here to give you his key and not to scream and make a scene. So here you are. He’s on the 3 floor.” The girl at the desk said cheerily looking at Tre’s semi-stunned face.

“Right. Thanks babe.” Tre gave the girl a peck on the cheek and grinned as she let out a surprised squeak.

He got in the elevator all alone waiting for it to get to the third floor. It felt like an hour compared to the few seconds Tre was in the confined spaced. When the doors open Tre bolted out and ran down the hallway having no idea where he was going. He looked at the keycard and saw it was for room 1994. Looking up at the doors he found that he stood right in front of it. His sober face turned into a maddening grin.

He was thinking of a way he should enter. He just decided on running in and – well I won’t ruin it for you.

Tre opened the door and ran in, “Good Morning MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE! And girl!”

The band was lounging lazily in the living room looking as like ghosts, pale with bags under their eyes. They all jumped at the sound of Tre’s voice and looked up.

“Whoa. Have you guys slept at all? You look like ghosts, well except for Gerard; you look like you’re dead.”

The girl got up and walked over to Tre. She looked the least ghostly.
“Kalie’s my name, cameras are my game. You’re Tre, right.”

Tre nodded and shook her hand, “Love the hair. Now how are we going to get these lazy kids out of here?”

“Thanks and…. We could tell Frank that you bought him something and it was in the bus. Something colorful and fruity.” she smiled and her sparkly white teeth shone.

“Ah, skittles. FRANKIE! We have a present for you! It’s yummy and colorful!” Tre called from the door.

Frank’s head shot up and he walked over to Tre.
“Is it skittles, sugar? Anything to keep me awake? I’m losing my bubbly personality and I need sugar!” Frank said rubbing his eyes trying to stay awake. Tre nodded and told him where the bus was. Frank walked rather slowly out of the room and to the elevator.

“So why are you guys so tired? Stayed up partying?”

Kalie shook her head, “No. We got here and then Brian, their manager, forgot to pick us up. He was supposed to be here yesterday. So we got home really late. Heh, if we weren’t on a plane they probably would’ve kicked us out. We were making so much noise with Frank trying to spray us with silly string to Gerard singing.”

Tre shook his head and chuckled. They got everyone out of the room eventually, either promising a gift or threatening them. For Mikey it was sushi. Gerard; coffee. Ray was threatened that they were going to destroy his fro and that Bob was to have broken drumsticks.

They all moved rather reluctantly. Tre and Kalie walked downstairs and checked out then boarded the bus. Billie was making coffee for everyone trying not to laugh as Gerard’s head hit the window he was sitting next to and slid down inch by inch slowly reaching the table. Then a snort emitted from him and everyone laughed waking Gerard up.
“I’M UP! I’M UP!”