Status: Okay, I've gotten back into writing on this story, finally. It took me a little while to calm down and think, so now I'm hoping to bring chapters that I'm proud of.(:

They Call Her Love

Chapter 1

The bustling hallways and sounds of crinkling paper followed me down the corridor. I sighed to myself, then turned to my locker, number 361. I turned the lock and opened my locker. I took the binders out of my bag, then put the stuff I needed for the next 2 periods, then closed it and locked it quickly.

I turned and tried to steer away from the preps lockers. I went up the stairs and turned to my next class, Algebra. I went to my desk, which are the tables that are put together. I sat by myself, because of lack of students, and people got to choose their seats, so no one wanted to sit next to little Annabell Marie Winters.

I was tallish. 5'5. Brown hair with blue. Longish. I'm 16 going on 17, yay. Single. Blah.

I sat down, and plunked out my books setting them on the table in front of me. I rested my head on the books for a second, then brushed the hair out of my face as I sat back. The bell rang a second later.

Everyone scrambled from where they were standing to their assigned seats. I crossed my legs under the table and grabbed my pencil out of my bag. I set it on the floor as the teacher walked through the door.

"Students, students, quiet down," Mrs. Subbard said, calming the class, eliminating the whispers passed through the room.

She began to discuss boring math stuff with us, as a tall boy with brown hair with sideswept bangs walked through the open door, holding books in one hand, and a slip of paper in the other.

"Is this Mr. Musso?" Mrs. Subbard asked the young man.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Okay, you can take a seat next to..." She said, scanning the room.

'Please not me, please not me,' I thought, over, and over, and over.

"Mrs. Winters, right there," She said, pointing to me and smiling up at 'Mr. Musso'.

He nodded and walked over to my table. He sat down beside me, and Mrs. Subbard continued with her speech on exponents in equations.

He ripped paper out of his binder, writing a message on it in squabbly handwriting.

'Hi, I'm Mason.'

He must have heard that Mrs. Subbard had eyes in the back of her head, and if you wrote she thinks you're writing notes.

'I'm Annabelle. Are you new, by any chance?'

'Haha, yeah.'

'Cool. What's your schedule?'

'Uhh- next I have Zeptak.'

'Cool, I have him. I'll walk you :)'

'Thanks.'

'Where'd you move too?'

'Mettack Road.'

'No way. What number?'

'674'

'You live across the road from me. :) 527'

'Awesome, wanna walk home together?'

'Yeah, meet me at the front doors after last period.'

'Okay.' He wrote, then the bell rang for the next period.

He smiled down at me.

"You're short," he said laughing.

"Shut up," I said laughing back.